Utsukushii “INDIGO Elixir” – Fortifying Night Oil
Wake up to a more refreshed and luminous complexion with Chikyu’s Utsukushii “INDIGO Elixir.” This weightless oil was created to work during the night when the skin is most receptive to restore the vitality of tired skin from daily aggressors. Utsukushii “INDIGO” is enriched with precious botanicals working synergistically with skin brighteners and peptides, as well as potent anti-oxidants to fuel and transform skin. Utsukushii is to be beautiful!
1oz (Full Size)
.25ml (Trial Size/Miniature)
📪 NOTE: If ordering a “Trial/Miniature” or “Sample” Size without additional products, shipping costs WILL be “partially” refunded.
🔷 Excellent for most skin types (especially balanced, mature or parched skin.) A nighttime oil.
♦️Marine Algae protects collagen for greater elasticity and firmer skin
♦️Absorbs instantly without leaving a greasy film
♦️Natural plant-derived peptides renew, hydrate and smooth the skin
♦️Papaya rejuvenates the skin leaving behind a radiant complexion
♦️Regenerates cell turnover and supports rebuilding collagen
♦️Potent antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals and encourages collagen production
♦️Blue Tansy calms stressed skin.
Directions for Use: Gently shake before each use. Apply a few droplets on clean fingertips, warm by rubbing fingers together and massage gently onto freshly cleansed face and neck.
✔️Best used before bedtime so as to allow the serum to work with the body during the resting and re-cooperation state.
🌿 Natural ingredients may vary in color and consistency. This is an Oil based Serum
NOTE: Cloudiness and thickness in this serum are both normal occurrences.
INGREDIENTS: Rice Bran Oil, *Tsubaki (Camellia) Seed Oil, Olive Squalane, Papaya Oil, Shiso-Yo (Japanese Perilla Oil), *White Chia Oil,*Coconut Oil, *Jojoba Oil, , Blue Tansy, Jasminum Sambac, Vitamin E, Poris Cocos Mushroom, Marine Algae, Rice Ferment Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, Pseudocollagen,
*Certified Organic, Vegan, Non GMO, Gluten Free, Alcohol, Sulfate and Phthalate Free. Contains NO Parabens or Petrochemicals
✔️Those with NUT allergies should not use this product. Please check product ingredients for any known allergies before making a purchase to avoid an allergic reaction!
– Blue Tansy is native to Central Europe and is closely related to the Chamomile family. It contains azulenes known for its anti inflammatory properties as well as addressing skin ailments.
– Camellia Oil “Tsubaki” is a highly prized oil in Japan and a plant derived squalene which nourishes and supports the skin by rejuvenating and maintaining moisture in the skin and is known in Japan for being responsible for beautiful porcelain skin.
– Chia Seed Oil contains high amounts of essential fatty acids and zinc and helps regenerate skin tissues and exceptional at nourishing stubborn skin issues from acne, psoriasis and eczema.
– Hyaluronic Acid penetrates the dermis, combines with water, and promotes microcirculation and nutrient absorption. It forms an air-permeable layer to help keep the skin moist and smooth. The result is rapid skin rejuvenation, diminishing the appearance of wrinkles
– Olive Squalene is known to lubricate the skin, preventing it from evaporation of moisture and support stye delivery of oxygen to skin cells. In addition, it helps to boost cellular regeneration and oxygenation, and is said to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and aides in preventing formation of age spots
– Papaya Oil is excellent for balancing oily skin and works as an exfoliant on dry areas. Papaya is often renowned for its ability to rejuvenate the skin due to its high content of Vitamin A which helps to reveal the next layer of the skin and exposes a radiant complexion.
– Poria Cocos Mushroom contains anti-inflammatory and calming properties which makes it beneficial for skin ailments.
– Pseudocollagen is yeast derived (plant based) and consists of a moisturizing complex of sugars and proteins. It has been demonstrated that Pseudocollagen has excellent moisture binding properties, making it especially suited as a soluble collagen replacement. In addition, the action of collagen imparts greater elasticity, thereby provides more resilience and a youthful look to skin.
– Rice Ferment (Peptides) has impressive collagen protecting properties and protects the skin from the collagen degrading effects by UV radiation and other skin irritants, thereby delaying early skin aging. In addition, Peptides competes with the bonds between dead cells at the surface of the skin. Skin renewal, hydration and smoothness are enhanced after using this peptide.
– Shiso-Yo (Japanese Perilla Oil) is extremely high in fatty acids which nourishes and helps retain moisture and extremely beneficial in helping treat skin problems such as eczema and psoriasis.
Each CHIKYU product is made with purity in mind. Therefore, our products are made to order and handcrafted in small increments without the use of harmful toxic agents or chemically derived preservatives. CHIKYU’s Kagayakimasu “GLOW” will sustain a shelf life of no more than 6 months from the date it was made. Once your product is made, an expiration date will be provided.
WORDS OF WISDOM:
NOTE: Skincare goes beyond good products. One must also be mindful of caring for oneself as a whole. This means eating good nutritious foods, exercise, wearing SUNSCREEN, and most importantly taking time out do be kind to oneself. This means, begin each day by looking in the mirror and saying something kind about yourself and treating your body and mind with respect for you are important! Ultimately, these actions will bring about radiance in ones life. Honor and respect yourself and through this process, others will soon follow ~
– Our bodies are 70% water. If we do not adequately hydrate the cells with this essential substance, cells cannot function properly. Drinking water brings nutrients to cells, removes toxins and waste and keeps the skin soft and subtle. So, you can have the greatest skincare regime in the world, but without hydrating yourself (along with practicing a healthy lifestyle), skincare products won’t make that much of a difference!
– Limit Sun Exposure. There is no greater joy than feeling the warmth of the sun upon our skin. Yet, it would behoove us to be mindful that early sun/UV exposure will cause premature aging. One of the most important routines one should practice is applying sunscreen before venturing outdoors. More importantly, cover up by wearing a large brimmed hat to protect your face. I can’t tell you how many times my mother would repeat this to me!
–Get plenty of rest. Your body heals itself during the resting state and does wonders for your complexion!
The information provided herein, on CHIKYU’s website, labels, and any other printed material are for educational purposes only. The statements on our website, labels and other printed material have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information provided by CHIKYU and CHIKYU’s products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Thank you for stopping by to visit CHIKYU! Have a marvelous day!