Kagayakimasu “GLOW” – Rejuvenating Beauty Face Elixir
Kagayakimasu “GLOW” is an active rejuvenating beauty elixir, created with a synergistic blend of restorative oils high in Vitamin C and reputable cell regeneration extracts, all which make up the nucleus of this skin rejuvenating and regenerating elixir. Kagayakimasu “Glow” transcends time by bringing life back to dull lifeless skin (especially depleted of moisture), with the support of potent revitalizing properties producing a warm, radiant look that seems to shine from within!
1oz (Full Size)
.25ml (Trial Size/Miniature)
🎒 NOTE: If ordering a “Trial/Miniature” or “Sample” Size without additional products, shipping costs WILL be “partially” refunded.
🔷 Excellent for all skin types, especially for dry dull, lifeless skin needed glow and moisture.
♦️Rejuvenates skin and restores skins former glow with its high content of Vitamin C;
♦️Nutritional supplement to the skin
♦️Rose Hip Oil reduces the appearance of fine lines due to its cell regeneration properties and is excellent for skin that has suffered sun and scar tissue damage.
♦️Excellent for dry skin by helping to retain moisture for smoother looking skin
♦️Regenerates cell turnover and supports rebuilding collagen
♦️Potent antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals and encourages collagen production
♦️Guards and minimizes damage against free radical damage
Directions for Use: Gently shake before each use. Apply a few droplets on clean fingertips, warm by rubbing fingers together and massage gently onto freshly cleansed face and neck.
✔️Best used before bedtime so as to allow the serum to work with the body during the resting and re-cooperation state.
🌿 Natural ingredients may vary in color and consistency. This is an Oil based Serum
NOTE: Cloudiness and thickness in this serum are both normal occurrences.
INGREDIENTS: *Watermelon Oil, *Cucumber Seed Oil, Rosehip Oil, *Olive Oil, *Hemp Seed Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, *Tsubaki (Camellia) Seed Oil, *Jojoba Oil, *Tamanu Oil, Wheat Germ Oil,Geranium ESO, Lavender ESO, Grapefruit ESO, Pseudocollagen,
*Certified Organic, Vegan, Non GMO, Gluten Free, Alcohol, Sulfate and Phthalate Free. Contains NO Parabens or Petrochemicals
✔️Those with NUT allergies should not use this product. Please check product ingredients for any known allergies before making a purchase to avoid an allergic reaction!
– Camellia Oil “Tsubaki” is a highly prized oil in Japan and a plant derived squalene which nourishes and supports the skin by rejuvenating and maintaining moisture in the skin and is known in Japan for being responsible for beautiful porcelain skin.
– Cucumber Seed Oil is high in silica, Vitamin E as well as Vitamin C. Cucumber Seed is excellent in strengthening the skin by rebuilding damaged skin barrier and promotes regeneration of the cells of the skin and known to brighten the skin. Furthermore, with its anti-inflammatory phytosterols, it reduces swelling around the eyes and nourishes tissues.
– Hemp Seed Oil contains a broad range of fatty acids and reputed as natures perfectly balanced oil and tremendously effective in protecting against cellular damage, replenishing moisture and soothing skin.
– Olive Oil is a major source of plant based squalene, one of the common lipids produced by skin cells. Squalene lubricants the skin, prevents evaporation of moisture and functions as a natural emollient. A deficiency of squalene results in dry skin and premature aging.
– Pseudocollagen is yeast derived (plant based) and consists of a moisturizing complex of sugars and proteins. It has been demonstrated that Pseudocollagen has excellent moisture binding properties, making it especially suited as a soluble collagen replacement. In addition, the action of collagen imparts greater elasticity, thereby provides more resilience and a youthful look to skin.
– Rosehip Seed oil contains Vitamin A, which helps to delay the effects of skin aging, assists with cell regeneration, and promotes collagen and elastin levels to increase. In addition, it has excellent regenerating properties and is excellent for skin that has suffered sun and scar tissue damage. This results in firmer, smoother, and more youthful skin with greater elasticity.
– *Tamanu Oil is reputed to have wondrous wound-healing properties. It is known as being a cure-all for almost every skin ailment one can think of, from acne to eczema to psoriasis. In addition, it is composed of phospholipids and glycolipids which are natural constituents of healthy skin and are good water-binding agents. It is a powerful healer for acne, burns, cuts, eczema, rashes and insect bites.
– Watermelon Seed Oil is extremely high in B vitamins, niacin, magnesium and zinc and excellent for helping minimize pores and repairing damaged cells. In addition, it nourishes, repairs and rejuvenates all skin types.
– Wheat Germ Oil improves circulation close to the skins surface thereby helps in maintaing the skin’s elasticity and provides conditioning properties .
Each CHIKYU product is made with purity in mind. Therefore, our products are made to order and handcrafted in small increments without the use of harmful toxic agents or chemically derived preservatives. CHIKYU’s Kagayakimasu “GLOW” will sustain a shelf life of no more than 6 months from the date it was made. Once your product is made, an expiration date will be provided.
WORDS OF WISDOM:
NOTE: Skincare goes beyond good products. One must also be mindful of caring for oneself as a whole. This means eating good nutritious foods, exercise, wearing SUNSCREEN, and most importantly taking time out do be kind to oneself. This means, begin each day by looking in the mirror and saying something kind about yourself and treating your body and mind with respect for you are important! Ultimately, these actions will bring about radiance in ones life. Honor and respect yourself and through this process, others will soon follow ~
– Our bodies are 70% water. If we do not adequately hydrate the cells with this essential substance, cells cannot function properly. Drinking water brings nutrients to cells, removes toxins and waste and keeps the skin soft and subtle. So, you can have the greatest skincare regime in the world, but without hydrating yourself (along with practicing a healthy lifestyle), skincare products won’t make that much of a difference!
– Limit Sun Exposure. There is no greater joy than feeling the warmth of the sun upon our skin. Yet, it would behoove us to be mindful that early sun/UV exposure will cause premature aging. One of the most important routines one should practice is applying sunscreen before venturing outdoors. More importantly, cover up by wearing a large brimmed hat to protect your face. I can’t tell you how many times my mother would repeat this to me!
–Get plenty of rest. Your body heals itself during the resting state and does wonders for your complexion!
The information provided herein, on CHIKYU’s website, labels, and any other printed material are for educational purposes only. The statements on our website, labels and other printed material have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information provided by CHIKYU and CHIKYU’s products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Thank you for stopping by to visit CHIKYU! Have a marvelous day!