TSUBAKI Complexion Mist “Collagen Booster & Skin Conditioner”
TSUBAKI Complexion Mist is an all in one management system formulated with Koshi rice water which has been used in my family for generations to cleanse and brighten the skin. TSUBAKI also contains an array of skin quenching ingredients and collagen boosting peptides to address fine lines, elasticity loss as well as provide necessary hydration and suppleness to the skin on the driest days.
8ml (Sample Size)
1oz (Travel w/atomizer)
4oz (Full Size w/reducer/cap)
📦 NOTE: If ordering a “Sample” or “Trial” Size without additional products, shipping costs WILL be partially refunded.
♦️Plant based Hyaluronic Acid plumps and restores the skin;
♦️Banana Extract keeps the skin moist;
♦️Sake softens the skin;
♦️Koshi Rice promotes healthy glowing complexion;
♦️Lebanese Rose Reduces Redness and Inflammation;
♦️Will Not Clog Pores;
♦️Rice Ferment and Plant Peptides improve skins elasticity and helps minimize the appearance of fine lines;
🌿 Natural ingredients may vary in color. In addition, this Mist is made with the highest percentage of botanical and mineral actives, so it will need to be shaken before each use.
Directions: SHAKE WELL before each use to mix botanicals and minerals. After cleansing face, apply Tsubaki to face (avoiding eye area). Pat face with hands to circulate blood flow. Allow face to air dry before applying another product. May be used throughout the day.
Ingredients: *Lebanese Rose Hydrosol, *Camellia (Tsubaki Oil),Koshi Rice Water, Rice Ferment Peptides, Yarrow Extract, Licorice Root, Burdock Root, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Olive Leave Extract, Rooibos Leaf Extract, White Tea Extract, Green Tea Extract, MSM, Banana Extract, Plant Based peptides, Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid (Plant Based), Sake, Natapress (Radish Root, Honeysuckle & Aspen Extract)
Note: May be refrigerated to extend shelf life, or for a cool refreshing spritzer!
*Certified Organic Ingredients, Vegan, NO GMO’s, Gluten Parabens, Phthalates or Petrochemicals.
✔️Please check product ingredients for any known allergies before making a purchase to avoid allergic reaction. Remember, only you know your body!
– Banana Extract is known to be rich in potassium and vitamin A and is excellent in hydrating and softening the skin.
– Koshi Rice Water is used in Japan as and a traditional way to cleanse the face and to brighten the skin.
– Lebanese Rose Water is a natural humectant and mild astringent with natural pH properties which balance the skin.
– MSM has been present in the oceans, soil, and atmosphere of the Earth for eons. Organic sulfur (MSM) occurs naturally in the human body. It actually makes up 5% of the human body and is essential for every organ, cell, tissue, hormone, enzyme, antibody, and function found in the body. This whole food is a beautifying mineral, and contributes skin renewal and health.
– Plant Peptides are vegetable derived from Non GMO Corn, Non GMO Wheat and Non GMO Soy Proteins. It augments the free amino acids naturally present in the skin and synergistically works to restore cellular growth thereby promotes collagen and elastin production in the skin.
– Sake is a long-held Japanese beauty regimen which uses sake in baths to achieve moisturized, flawless and even skin. Naturally rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids, sake is used to smooth, soften and protect the skin. The high levels of naturally created amino acids in sake are aimed at moisturizing and protecting the skin without irritation.
– Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate) is one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants. As the natural aging process and environmental hazards increase the amount of free radicals in the skin, ascorbic acid and its derivatives can effectively neutralize these damaging agents and prevent further damage. Ascorbic acid has been shown to increase the synthesis of collagen in the skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and to block the melanin synthesis pathway, reducing age spots and lightening skin.
Each CHIKYU product is made with purity in mind. Therefore, our products are made to order and handcrafted in small increments without the use of harmful toxic agents or chemically derived preservatives. CHIKYU’s Tsubaki Complexion Mist will sustain a shelf life of no more than 3 months from the date it was made. This product may be refrigerated to sustain longevity. Once your product is made, an expiration date will be provided.
♻️ When finished with product, please reuse, or recycle glass bottle.
The information provided herein, on CHIKYU’s website, labels, and any other printed material are for educational purposes only. The statements on our website, labels and other printed material have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information provided by CHIKYU and CHIKYU’s products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.