The inspiration which led to the creation of CHIKYU’s RICE & ROOT Enzyme Powder was my beautiful mother who always took great pride when caring for her skin. Throughout the years, I can recall countless times when my mother was complimented on her flawless complexion, followed by the inevitable question as to how she achieved and maintained her porcelain skin. Each time she would humbly respond with one word “rice.” While she kept her response limited, she and I both knew there was more to her regime than simply rice. RICE & ROOT Enzyme Powder was created by using traditional ingredients used for generations by my Japanese ancestors along with additional nutrient rich botanicals to achieve healthy radiant skin!
♦️RICE & ROOT is effective and gentle enough for all skin types.
🔷Liquid activated enzyme powder consisting of Rice Bran, Enzymes, Peptides, skin brightening and conditioning botanicals to achieve healthy radiant skin.
🔷 May be activated with water, or with CHIKYU’s Facial Cleansing Oil or any of CHIKYU’s Facial Cleansers.
🔷Contains traditional Japanese ingredients consisting of Rice Bran and Roots, used for generations to harmonize and brighten dull complexions.
🔷Gently exfoliates increasing collagen production while delivering alpha hydroxy acids and antioxidants to boost results and leave skin extremely soft and luminous.
Size: 4oz (Full Size)
1oz (Trial/Travel Size)
Directions for Use: Wet face and dispense a small amount of RICE & ROOT into palm and add either water, or CHIKYU”s Facial Cleansing Oil, or any of CHIKYU’s Facial Cleansers to create paste. Gently massage paste in a circular motion onto face (avoid eye area), for 20-30 seconds. Rinse off with warm water and pat face dry.
📢 Do not allow ingredients in container to contact water. Always close lid tightly after each use. There may be times in which the sea buckthorn and the unship peel may clump due to humidity. If so, simply throw these pieces away.
Note: Best used no more than 3 times a week.
INGREDIENTS: *Rice Bran Powder, *Finely Milled Adzuki Beans, Bamboo Silk, *Licorice Root, *Burdock Root, *Grape Root Extract, *Rosehips, *Sea Buckthorn, *Unshiu Peel, Pineapple Extract, *Yucca Root, *Soapwort Root, Powdered Royal Jelly, Vitamin C, Niacinamide, Silk Peptides, Geranium ESO
✔️Please check product ingredients for any known allergies before making a purchase to avoid any allergic reaction. Remember, only you know your body!
*Certified Organic Ingredients. Contains NO GMO’s, Talc, Alcohol, Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates or Petrochemicals
❗️This product is NOT Vegan.
– Bamboo Silk is a rich source of Silica, an essential nutrient for the skin. Furthermore, it is excellent at washing away dead skin cells and removing daily oil build up and pollutants.
– Burdock Root Extract contains Vitamins B complex and E. In addition, it boasts trace minerals of potassium, phosphorous, chromium, cobalt, iron, magnesium, silicon, zinc and sodium. Burdock Root is also known to increase circulation to the skin thereby helping to detoxify the epidermal tissues.
– Grape Root Extract is high in flavonoids and contains compounds that stabilizes and strengthens the collagen and elastin in the skin so that their chemical structure is not disrupted. In addition, Grape Root astringent properties are known for tightening and toning skin tissues and maintaining skin elasticity.
– Licorice Root Extract is shown to be an effective and potent skin-lightener that contains Liquiritin and Glabridin, which disrupt melanin synthesis of the skin. In turn, it is said to decrease signs of hyper-pigmentation.
– Pineapple Extract contains the fruit enzyme Bromelian which is effective in exfoliating dead cells on the surface of the skin and also hydrolyze proteins.
– Rice Bran Powder is rich in Phytosterols including Gamma-Oryzanol and Ferulic Acid and when combined with Vitamin C, they become a potent antioxidant for cell membranes. Moreover, Ferulic Acid is known to suppress melanin generation in the skin layers, the pigment structure in the skin that protects the skin against excess sun exposure.
– Royal Jelly contains over 100 nutrients not to mention high amounts of 10-Hydroxy-2-Decenoic Acid (10-HDA) which is a special active substance which exists only in royal jelly and is known for its exceptional anti-oxidative and skin whitening effects. Moreover, it contains a rare type of structural protein, a collagen-like substance and is an excellent source of amino acids
– Rosehip contains high amounts of Vitamin A, C and E and is known to be active in cell regeneration and for its ability to improve skin conditions from uneven pigmentation, dark spots and UV damage.
– Sea Buckthorn is rich in Vitamin A (carotene and carotenoids), Vitamin C and flavonoids, minerals and nutrients and high in both Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids which makes them all exceptionally nourishing for the skin.
– Silk Peptides is made up of 100% fibroin which contains 18 kinds of amino acids and trace elements to help maintain moisture levels in the skin and prevent dryness. In addition, the crystalline structure of the peptides is said to reflect UV radiation and has anti-bacterial properties.
– Soapwort has been used by American Indians as a soap substitute due to its Mucilaginous juice when mixed with water. It is the element saponin that imparts the foaming and cleansing properties.
– Unshiu is a small seedless member of the citrus family used in Japan to brighten, highlight, moisturize and revitalize dull complexions keeping skin looking fresh and uniformly smooth.
– Yucca Root is loaded with Vitamins A, B and C, as well as Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Iron and saponins which act as a natural foaming agent and provide antioxidant properties. In addition, it is similar to Soapwort in that it contains saponin which partially acts as a natural foaming agent.
Each CHIKYU product is made with purity in mind. Therefore, our products are made to order and handcrafted in small increments without the use of harmful toxic agents or chemically derived preservatives. CHIKYU’s RICE & ROOT will sustain a shelf life of no more than 6 months from the date it was made.
♻️ CHIKYU containers are BPA Free. When finished with product, please reuse, or recycle container.
The information provided here and on CHIKYU’s website, labels, and any other printed material are for educational purposes only. The statements on our website, labels and other printed material have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information provided by CHIKYU and CHIKYU’s products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Thank you for stopping by to visit CHIYKU! Have a marvelous day!