HAKUMAI MIZU “Rice/Pearl” Face Cleanser
HAKUMAI MIZU is a luxurious, concentrated soufflé cleanser created with traditional asian extracts to gently cleanse while effortlessly brightening the skin with Japanese Akoya pearl powder imported from the pristine waters of Uwajima bay. Moreover, this creamy pearl cleanser works to nourish and promote healthy skin tone by drawing out the skins full potential leaving the skin incredibly soft and luminous. Enjoy!
Size: 1oz (Trial/Travel Size)
4oz (Full Size Glass Jar with Bamboo Fibers)
4oz (Full Size Glass Jar without Bamboo Fibers)
📢 If you would like for HAKUMAI MIZU to include Bamboo Fibers as a gentile and exfoliant, simply select from the above drop down bar.
🎒 NOTE: If ordering a “Travel/Trial” Size “without” additional products, shipping costs WILL be “partially” refunded.
🔷 Excellent for All Skin Types
♦️ Pearl helps to even skin tone, and works to decrease discoloration while also adding luster;
♦️ Matsutake naturally lightens and is said to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation;
♦️ Extremely gentile and non-irritating;
♦️ Bamboo Fibers (upon request) gently exfoliates while the cleanser itself effectively cleanses the skin and is not recommended for daily use but rather a few times a week;
♦️ Fermented Rice Water lightens skin;
♦️ Sake soothes and softens skin
Directions for Use: Wet face with lukewarm water. Using fingertip, scoop up Cleanser (a little goes a long way), and create a gentle creamy lather in palms. Massage onto face, rinse face thoroughly and pat dry.
INGREDIENTS: Fermented Rice Water*, Coconut Oil*, Lavender Flower Extract*, Rose Hip Oil, Castor Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Matsutake Mushroom Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple Fruit Essence), Wild Burdock Root Extract*, Crushed Pearl Powder, Rice Ferment Peptides, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Bamboo Fibers, *Grey Sea Salt, Glucose (Sugar Based), Vitamin C, Vegetable Glycerin*, Sake, Stearic Acid (Plant Derived), Cetyl Alcohol, Guar Gum, NataPres (Radish Root, Honeysuckle, Aspen Bark).
🌿Natural ingredients may vary in color and consistency and due to Rose Hip Oil, color change may gradually and naturally occur. This does not alter the stability or function of the product.
*Certified Organic, Vegan, Non GMO, Alcohol & Gluten Free; Contains No Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates or Petrochemicals
**Note: Because CHIKYU refrains from using harmful agents e.g., parabens, sulfates of any kind, our Hakumai Mizu Rice/Pearl Cleanser will not produce suds but rather lightly foam.
✔️Please check product ingredients for any known allergies before making a purchase to avoid any allergic reaction. Remember, only you know your body!
– Apple Essence contains alpha-hydroxy acids which refines and rejuvenates the skin. Moreover it is excellent and known for its moisturizing and anti-aging properties. It also has exceptional elastase inhibition activity thereby allowing the skiing to maintain a more youthful appearance.
– Bamboo Fiber contains high silica and used for gentle exfoliating
– Burdock Root Extract contains Vitamins B complex and E. In addition, it boasts trace minerals of potassium, phosphorous, chromium, cobalt, iron, magnesium, silicon, zinc and sodium. Burdock Root is also known to increase circulation to the skin thereby helping to detoxify the epidermal tissues. Excellent for dry skin and helps restore smoothness to skin.
– Castor Oil has long been known in both ancient and modern societies for its therapeutic properties, especially minimizing scarring. It is also known to sooth and lubricant the skin acting as a humectant and drawing moisture to it to hydrate the skin.
– *Coconut Oil (Virgin) contains lauric acid which is unique and wonderful for the skin. In addition, it is known for its anti fungal, antiviral and antibacterial properties.
– *Lavender is extremely versatile and known for its antiseptic properties and ability to reduce inflammation in skin care.
– Lemon Peel Ferment provides smoothness and softness to the skin. Lemon Peel contains citric and plant acids to help brighten the skin and stimulate new skin growth thereby enhancing the clarity and glow of the skin.
– Matsutake Powder naturally lightens the skin and evens out skin tone and reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation without causing melanocyte (cells within the epidermis that synthesize pigment) necrosis.
– Japanese Akoya pearl is intended to improve the overall appearance and function of one’s skin by promoting and accelerating cell revitalization and renewal. Together, these appealing features can help to combat against wrinkles, fine lines, and saggy skin. Along with providing proper nourishment for skin cells. Furthermore, pearl extracts may help even skin tone, as it works to decrease age spots, freckles, discoloration, and acne.
– Rice Bran Oil is a functioning antioxidant squalene and contains Ferulic acid with helps guard against age spots by stopping the oxidation process in the skin. In addition, it is rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids and known to improve skin elasticity, hydrate the skin, boost and renew the skins surface.
– *Rosehip Seed Oil contains high amounts of Vitamin E, Vitamin A and essential fatty acids which promotes collagen and elastin levels to increase and assists with cell regeneration. In addition, it is well known for its ability to promote healthy skin.
– Sake is included in long-held Japanese beauty regimens which includes the use of sake baths to achieve moisturized, flawless and even skin. Naturally rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids, sake is used to smooth, soften and protect the skin. Now the health and beauty industries have taken notice, as we see companies capitalizing on sake extracts in their products.
Each CHIKYU product is made with purity in mind. Therefore, products are made to order and handcrafted in small increments without the use of harmful toxic agents or chemically derived preservatives. CHIKYU’s HAKUMAI MIZU “Rice/Pearl” Face Cleanser will sustain a shelf life of no more than 6 months from the date it was made. Once your product is made, an expiration date will be provided.
♻️ When finished with product, please reuse, or recycle glass jar.
The information provided herein, on CHIKYU’s website, labels, and any other printed material are for educational purposes only. The statements on our website, labels and other printed material have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information provided by CHIKYU and CHIKYU’s products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Thank you for stopping by to visit CHIKYU! Have a marvelous day!