Facial Cleansing Milk
CHIKYU’s Facial Cleansing Milk was created to support and aide in repairing the complexion caused by daily environmental exposure. This luscious, non foaming nourishing creamy cleanser is ideal for all skin types.
Our Cleansing Milk is a uniquely formulated cleanser with a blend of calming, luxuriant botanicals and humectants such as Aloe Vera, Green Tea, Lavender, Rose, Honeyquat and Grapeseed, Pumpkin Seed and Meadowfoam oils. Each of the hydrating, emollient rich properities work together to attract and provide moisture by holding it into the skin. In addition, a touch of Lactic acid and White Willow Bark combined with Retinyl Palmite (vitamin A), Panthenol (pro-vitamin B-5) and CoQ10, fight free radicals and refines your complexion with enzymes which help to dissolve lifeless, dull skin cells without stripping the skin of essential moisture. The result is a healthy, youthful dewey complexion.
Size: 1oz (Trial/Travel Size)
4oz (Full Size)
8oz (Value Size)
📢 Attention: This Facial Wash will now come in a frosted glass bottle (excluding the 1oz Travel/Trial Size)
🔷 Excellent for Parched (Dry) Skin
Directions for Use: Shake well before each use. Dispense small amount of Cleansing Milk into palm and gently massage onto face in a circular motion. Rinse face thoroughly and pat dry.
INGREDIENTS: *Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, *Grapeseed Oil, *White Willow Bark Extract, Witch Hazel Extract, *Green Tea Hydrosol, *French Lavender Hydrosol, *Rose Hydrosol, *Pumpkin Seed Oil, *Meadowfoam Oil, Lactose,*Honeyquat, Vitamin C, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), *Neem Seed Oil, *Rosemary Leaf Extract, Guar Gum, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), *Soy Lecithin, Cetyl Alcohol, *Vegetable Glycerin, Roman Chamomile, *Rose Geranium ESO, NataPress (Radish Root, Honeysuckle and Aspen Bark Extract)
**NOTE: Because CHIKYU’s Cleansing Milk is cream based, it will not later nor will it foam.
*Certified Organic and Gluten Free, Contains NO GMO’s, Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalate or Petrochemicals
❗️This product is not Vegan
✔️Please check product ingredients for any known allergies before making a purchase to avoid any allergic reaction. Remember, only you know your body!
– Aloe Vera is excellent for sensitive skin as it is known for soothing inflammation and skin rejuvenation. Legend has it that Cleopatra used it to maintain her beauty.
– CoQ10 is powerful antioxidant or free radical scavenger. Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamin E are the only oil-soluble antioxidants naturally present in the epidermis but readily depleted by UV-radiation. Both actives protect the skin from the damaging effects of UV light. CoQ10 can penetrate the cell layers of the skin and may attenuate the depth of wrinkles due to photo aging
-*French Lavender is excellent and known for its antiseptic and analgesic properties.
-*Grapeseed Oil is a light oil with contains antioxidants, vitamin E, Tocopherols, and Linoleic, an essential fatty acid. In addition, this oil is also know for its astringent qualities and is good for oily, acne prone skin.
-*Green Tea Hydrosol is a rich source of anti-oxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Green Tea is said to help repair the effects of aging and environmental factors. The active constituents in green tea are the catechin polyphenols which are potent antioxidants.
– Honeyquat (derived from honey), is a water soluble skin conditioner which is extremely effective for having the ability to attract and retain moisture.
– Lactic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid from the fermentation of Non GMO corn derived carbohydrates. It is an excellent moisturizer known for its humectants and buffering properties and known to enhance the appearance of the skin.
– *Meadowfoam Oil has wonderful moisturizing and rejuvenating properties and extremely light and silky on the skin. This absolutely exquisite oil contains over 98% long-chain fatty acids all essential for the skin.
– *Neem Oil has been reputed for its antiseptic and dermatological. It is rich in fatty acids and glycerides and together with its healing properties, provides an excellent natural moisturizing base for skin care. This oil has been used for centuries in traditional Indian Medicine to aid in the healing of topical skin disorders.
– Pro Vitamin B-5 (Panthenol) is known as the “Moisturizer” which maintains the moisture level of the skin.
-*Pumpkin Seed Oil is said to be rich in vitamins A, B, D & E and high in zinc. It has over 60% of unsaturated fatty acids and is rich in omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids and is especially good in combating fine lines and moisture loss.
-*Rose Extract is an excellent emollient and superior for conditioning the skin.
-*Rose Geranium Essential Oil evens out oily or balanced skin complexions and re-hydrates dry and mature skin. It’s beneficial for all skin types as it aides in maintaining the skin elasticity and balances production of sebum.
– Rosemary Leaf Extract is an invigorating botanical which is known for resolving inflammation.
Each CHIKYU product is made with purity in mind. Therefore, products are made to order and handcrafted in small increments without the use of harmful toxic agents or chemically derived preservatives. CHIKYU’s Facial Cleansing Milk will sustain a shelf life of no more than 3 months from the date it was made. Once your product is made, an expiration date will be provided.
♻️CHIKYU PET containers are BPA Free. When finished with product, please reuse, or recycle container
The information provided herein, on CHIKYU’s website, labels, and any other printed material are for educational purposes only. The statements on our website, labels and other printed material have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information provided by CHIKYU and CHIKYU’s products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Thank you for stopping by to visit CHIKYU! Have a marvelous day!