Bamboo Charcoal Face Masque
Bamboo Charcoal La Creme Face Masque was born by strictly adhering to CHIKYU’s philosophy; using our earths most natural resources. Methodically developed, La Creme Face Masque provides an extensive range of therapeutic ingredients including three of our earths most powerful nutrients to assist in the health and wellbeing of your skin. La Creme is uniquely formulated by which it is not only a mask, but works as an exfoliator with its natural bamboo fibers as you gently wash it away.
This nutrient rich, creamy formula contains highly refined minerals such as volcanic ash imported from Japan and recognized for its powerful cleansing abilities and rejuvenating properties, as well as colloidal sulfur which drives into the epidermal core of your cells for maximum efficacy. The powerful antioxidants contained in this creamy masque deep cleans by detoxifying and purifying the skin, thereby calming and assisting in combating acne and other skin ailments.
CHIKYU’s Bamboo Charcoal La Creme’ Face Masque will leave your pores refined, tightened, aide in combating acne and more importantly will help create a smoother, softer and more radiant appearance.
🔷Bi-weekly application penetrates deep within the skin’s pores absorbing and removing impurities, detoxifies and purifies while simultaneously nourishing the skin with natural minerals.
🔷Because of its volcanic origin, minerals such as aluminum, calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, silica, sodium sulphur, and zinc are all essential to tissue regeneration, scar prevention and repairing.
🔷Colloidal Sulphur is extremely beneficial and plays an intricate part as an antibacterial agent assisting in combating acne.
🔷This highly nutrient-rich creamy formula with a bounty of beneficial botanicals, replenishes dull complexion resulting in a smoother, brighter, healthy vibrant complexion.
🔷Bamboo Fibers come from renewable plants and do not tax, nor do they pollute our earths eco system with over harvesting.
4oz (Full Size in glass jar)
2oz (Travel Size in glass jar)
1oz (Trial Size)
🚫 This Face Masque is not recommended for Parched Skin
Directions for Use: After washing, use wooden spoon to scoop a small about of mask from container, smooth a thin layer over entire face, avoiding eye and mouth areas. Leave on for 10 to 20 minutes, then gently massage face as you rinse with lukewarm water. Pat face dry. Close lid tightly after each use. Rinse wooden spoon and dry well before next use. For best results, follow with Chikyu’s Facial Toner
Note: It’s not uncommon to feel a warm sensation the first few minutes of application.
🚫 Do not allow ingredients within the container to contact water.
INGREDIENTS: *Organic Rooibos Tincture, *Pomegranate Extract, *Green Tea Extract, *White Willow Bark Extract, *Aloe Leaf Juice, *Olive Oil, *Carrot Seed Oil, *Jojoba Oil, *Rosehip Oil, Refined Volcanic Ash, Colloidal Sulfur, Bamboo Activated Charcoal, Bamboo Silk, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Hyaluronic Acid, DMAE, Licorice Root Extract, Xanthan Gum. *Vegetable Glycerin, Natapress (Radish Root, Honeysuckle & Aspen Bark Extract), *Rosemary ESO, *Juniper Berry ESO, *Sweet Basil ESO
*Certified Organic, 100% Vegan, Contains NO GMO’s, Alcohol, Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates or Petrochemicals
🚫Do not use this product if allergic to SULFUR!
✔Please check product ingredients for any known allergies before making a purchase to avoid any allergic reaction. Remember, only you know your body!
– Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C) is a highly popular anti-oxidant and is a required component in the production of collagen, the tissue responsible for skin suppleness. Vitamin C has also been shown to help slow the production of age spots while providing some UV protection.
– Bamboo Activated Charcoal is known to quickly penetrate beneath the surface of the skin, adsorbing (not absorbing), impurities and toxins leaving behind healthier, glowing skin.
– Bamboo Silk contains high levels of silica, the extract contains 10 times the amount of silica found in Horsetail, an herb known for its silica content and benefits to skin. It is known to soften the skin and smooth the appearance of wrinkles.
– *Basil is refreshing and known to uplift sluggish and congested skin.
-*Carrot Seed Oil s considered to be one of the best oils to rejuvenate and regenerate skin tissues. It helps to remove toxic build-up in the skin, improving the skin’s complexion.
– Colloidal Sulfur while a very odorous mineral, is extremely beneficial to the skin as it acts as an antibacterial agent aiding in controlling and combating acne.
– *Green Tea Extract is a rich source of anti-oxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Green Tea is said to help repair the effects of aging and environmental factors. The active constituents in Green Tea are the Catechin – Polyphenols. Green Tea catechins are potent antioxidants.
– Hyaluronic Acid penetrates the dermis, combines with water, and promotes microcirculation and nutrient absorption. It forms an air-permeable layer to help keep the skin moist and smooth. The result is rapid skin rejuvenation, diminishing the appearance of wrinkles.
– *Jojoba Oil closely resembles the sebum of the skin, and is rich in vitamin E promoting a glowing complexion.
– *Juniper Berry is known for its purifying properties while being supportive when cleaning and restoring the skin.
– Licorice Root Extract is a multi functional botanical which has long been used in asian medicine for its glycosides which has been know for its skin lightening benefits.
– Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) is known to aide in providing improvement to the skins texture; the appearance of hyper pigmented spots,blotchiness and the appearance of fine lines. In addition,
it is known to also stimulate collagen synthesis and production of ceramide, a lipid compound that contributes to the functional and structural integrity of the skin barrier.
– Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) is a natural constituent of healthy skin and a substance present in all living cells. It is known to promote stimulation and improve the appearance of the skin, including dryness, roughness, scaling, pruritus and erythema.
– *Pomegrante Oil is prized for its moisturizing and nourishing properties. It also balances pH and after application the skin usually feels soft and smooth.
– *Rooibos Extract is high in anti-oxidants, trace minerals, and nutrient which attack free radicals and limits there oxidizing effects.
– *Rosehip Oil contains a high amount of vitamin E, vitamin A and essential fatty acids which promotes collagen and elastin levels to increase and assists with cell regeneration. It promotes healthy skin.
– *Rosemary is reputed be a highly efficient antioxidant and can be used in cosmetics and skin care products. It can also be used to strengthen skin elasticity and assist to slow the aging process.
– White Willow Bark is an excellent source of natural salicylic acid which aids in enhancing skin cell turnover by promoting exfoliation, resulting in a general improvement in the appearance of the skin and a smoothing effect with accompanying reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. In addition, it is also known for its antimicrobial properties therefore tackling problematic skin conditions.
– Volcanic Ash/Clay is mined from Kagoshima, Japan. This ash is sterilized, then refined to remove any foreign matter such as residue, while ensuring all vital minerals and trace elements are left to benefit this highly therapeutic ash/clay. Used as part of many Japanese women’s skin care regime for centuries, volcanic ash/clay has a remarkably high absorbency capacity and bacteria killing properties thus preventing or eliminating acne. It removes impurities, detoxifies and purifies while simultaneously nourishing the skin with its natural minerals creating a smoother, softer and more radiant appearance.
Each CHIKYU product is made with purity in mind. Therefore, our products are made to order and handcrafted in small increments without the use of harmful toxic agents or chemically derived preservatives. CHIKYU Bamboo Activated Charcoal La Creme’ Face Masque will sustain a shelf life of no more than 4 months from the date it was made. Once your product is made, an expiration date will be provided.
CHIKYU PET containers are BPA Free. When finished with product, please reuse, or recycle container.
The information provided herein, on CHIKYU’s website, labels, and any other printed material are for educational purposes only. The statements on our website, labels and other printed material have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information provided by CHIKYU and CHIKYU’s products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Thank you for stopping by to visit CHIKYU! Have a marvelous day!