As we gracefully age, the one part of our face which most often reflects the first signs of aging is the area around our eyes. The delicate skin around our eyes tend to be the first to lose elasticity and reveals the biggest culprit (aside from normal aging), years of UV damage. Because the eye area has minimal sebaceous glands compared to skin on other areas of the face, more moisture should be applied topically to keep this area soft and supple. Vita Plus is a robust, richly textured formula with comforting botanicals and advanced peptides. These complimentary, effective ingredients envelop the skin in a blanket of soothing moisture aiding in raising skin’s moisture level while smoothing down the appearance of age lines.
Sizes:. .05oz/14.8ml (Full Size)
.25oz/7.4ml (Trial Size/Miniature)
1.5 ml (Sample Size)
Directions: After washing and/or toning face, use the tip of your ring finger to lightly pat cream under and around eyes.
*Calendula Hydrosol, Sesame Seed Oil, *Calendula Oil, *Wheatgerm Oil, *Rose Hip Oil, *Carrot Seed Oil, Helichrysum Essential Oil, Pseudocollagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Phyto Peptide Complex (Plant Based Peptides), Silk Amino Peptides, Chamomille ESO, Caffeine, Caprylic Triglyceride (Coconut based), Stearic Acid (Plant Sourced), *Vegetable Glycerin
✔️Please check product ingredients for any known allergies before making a purchase to avoid allergic reaction. Remember, only you know your body!
*Certified Organic, NonGMO’s, Gluten and Alcohol Free, No Parabens or Petrochemicals
❗️This product is not Vegan
– Calendula Oil has long been recognized for its excellent regenerating properties its skin softening properties.
– Chamomile contains a long list of chemical compounds which are individually known for their anti-inflammatory properties.
– Carrot Seed Essential Oil is considered to be one of the best oils to rejuvenate and regenerate skin tissues. It helps to remove toxic build-up in the skin, improving the skin’s complexion. It can be used to soothe burns, blisters and scars; and is considered suitable for all skin types, especially dry and mature aging skin. Moreover, it is very high in both vitamins and minerals.
– Helichrysum Essential Oil is extremely respected for its skin healing properties, older sun-damaged skin and its ability to filter UV rays.
– Hyaluronic Acid – When hyaluronic acid is applied back to the skin, it penetrates the dermis, combines with water, and promotes microcirculation and nutrient absorption. It forms an air-permeable layer to help keep the skin moist and smooth. The result is rapid skin rejuvenation, diminishing the appearance of wrinkles.
– Phyto Peptide Complex includes a range of plant based peptides (Rice, Soy, Oats, Apple and Edelweiss) designed to reach, stimulate, inhibit or compete with specific targets to achieve more beautiful, radiant skin and youthful appearance.
– Pseudo collagen is a plant based yeast collagen which supports prematurely aged skin and skin which have lost structure and elasticity by assisting in reducing the appearance of fine lines.
– Sesame Oil is rich in vitamins E and B, and in minerals such as calcium, magnesium and phosphorus. It is an excellent emollient and known for its skin softening properties, clearing up eczema as well as its ability to filter UV rays.
-Wheatgerm Oil is rich in natural vitamins A, B, D, and E, proteins and lecithin and loaded with antioxidants. In addition, it’s well known for its anti-aging properties its ability regeneration cells.
Each CHIKYU product is made with purity in mind. Therefore, products are made to order and handcrafted in small increments without the use of harmful toxic agents or chemically derived preservatives. Vita Plus Concentrated Eye Cream will sustain a shelf life of no more than 3 months from the date it was made. To sustain a longer shelf life, refrigeration is recommended. Once your product is made, an expiration date will be provided. Best stored away from direct sunlight.
♻️CHIKYU PET containers are BPA Free. When finished with product, please reuse, or recycle container.
The information provided herein, on CHIKYU’s website, labels, and any other printed material are for educational purposes only. The statements on our website, labels and other printed material have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information provided by CHIKYU and CHIKYU’s products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Thank you for stopping by to visit CHIKYU! Have a marvelous day!