Vita-20 Intensive Repair Face Cream is a comprehensive formulation of more than twenty of natures most superior botanicals, antioxidants and vitamin rich nutrients combined to deliver optimal performance in order to enhance the quality and appearance of the skin.
East meets West with Vita-20 Intensive Repair Face Cream. This lightweight face cream contains superior ingredients such as reishi and maitake mushrooms, a propriety blend of plant peptides, and a myriad of ultra-hyradrating and brightening botanicals. Each ingredient work together in order to increase cellular cohesion, regulate hydration and increase the skins luminosity (especially after years of environmental exposure). Vita-20 Intensive Repair is an earthy rich cream, light in texture, but powerful enough to supply your skin with the nourishment and restoration it needs.
Sizes: 30ml/1oz (Full Size)
7.4ml/.25oz (Trial/Miniature Size)
Directions: After washing or toning, smooth a small amount of Face Cream (a little goes a long way), over face.
Ingredients: *Rose Hydrosol, *Aloe Leaf Juice, *Meadowfoam Oil, *Bilberry Extract, *Sugar Cane Extract, *Sugar Maple Extract, *Graperoot Extract, *Orange Peel, Maitake Mushroom Extract, Reishi Mushroom Extract, *Lemon Peel Extract, *Cranberry Extract, Licorice Root Extract, Tamarind Seed Extract, Sea Buckthorn, Hyaluronic Acid, Rice Peptides, Silk Amino Peptides, *Carrot Seed Oil, Poria Cocos Ferment, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Niaciamide (Vitamin B3), Beta Carotene (Pro Vitamin A), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), CoQ10, Vitamin C, Vitamin E,*Rose Geranium ESO,*Liquid Lecithin (NonGMO Soy Beans),*Vegetable Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Nata Pres (Radish Root, Honeysuckle Extract,Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract)
✔️Please check product ingredients for any known allergies before making a purchase to avoid allergic reaction. Remember, only you know your body!
*Certified Organic, NonGMO’s, Gluten and Alcohol Free, No Parabens or Petrochemicals
❗️This product is not Vegan
– Beta Carotene (Pro Vitamin A) is an antioxidant containing free radical fighting capabilities thus protecting the skin from premature aging.
– *Billberry extract is a botanical skin-lightener that contains natural forms of hydroquinone and arbutin, which are melanin-inhibiting agents. Derived from the uva ursi plant, bearberry extract has powerful antioxidant properties that make it very stable, because it does not create oxidative stress when exposed to sunlight. Oxidation plays a contributing factor to melanin formation, meaning that any antioxidant will assist in reducing the presence of hyperpigmentation.
– *Carrot Seed Extract – Carrot Seed Essential Oil is considered to be one of the best oils to rejuvenate and regenerate skin tissues. It helps to remove toxic build-up in the skin, improving the skin’s complexion. It can be used to soothe burns, blisters and scars; and is considered suitable for all skin types, especially dry and mature aging skin. Moreover, it is very high in both vitamins and minerals.
– CoQ10 is powerful antioxidant with actions very similar to those of Vitamin E, it has been found to be an excellent defender against free radicals and, when used regularly over time, may help ease lines and wrinkles by building collagen.
– *Cranberry Extract contains arbutus, a natural skin whitener and powerful antioxidants which help combat radicals.
– *Grape Root Extract is a rich source of bioflavonoids, powerful free-radical scavengers and of oligomeric proanthocyanidins, a very potent antioxidant known to protect and support collagen
– *Green Tea Extract a natural antioxidant in the tannin family and is rich in polyphenols, which have potent antioxidant properties. A potent antioxidant shown to neutralize free radicals generated from inflammation and sun damage.
– *Hibiscus Hydrosol exhibits great antioxidants and is known help improve skins elasticity and firmness.
– Hyaluronic Acid – When hyaluronic acid is applied back to the skin, it penetrates the dermis, combines with water, and promotes microcirculation and nutrient absorption. It forms an air-permeable layer to help keep the skin moist and smooth. The result is rapid skin rejuvenation, diminishing the appearance of wrinkles.
– *Lemon Peel Rich is a powerful antioxidant and beneficial towards photo-aged skin. In addition, it improves skin tone and texture, promotes skin rejuvenation.
– Licorice Root Extract is shown to be an effective and potent skin-lightener that contains liquiritin and glabridin, which disrupt melanin synthesis of the skin. In turn, it is said to decrease signs of hyperpigmentation.
– Maitake Mushroom Extract is high in polysaccharides which are responsible for the skin’s natural ability to hydrate and retain water. They are also critical for skin repair and skin renewal.
– Niaciamide (Vitamin B3) takes a multifunctional approach to hydration by addressing several aspects of dryness and dehydration simultaneously. By dramatically boosting fatty acids, it has been shown to have an overwhelmingly positive impact on barrier function. Moreover, niaciamide works by preventing the transfer of melanin to keratinocytes (the cells in the outermost layer of the skin) therefore helping to decrease hyper pigmentation.
– *Orange Peel is known to increase circulation and reduce blemishes.
– Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5) is widely known to deliver and retain hydration (especially when syncing with Hylauranic Acid), to the skin as well as supports health collagen and elastin.
– Phytokeratin Peptides are vegetable derived from Non GMO Corn, Non GMO Wheat and Non GMO Soy Proteins. It augments the free amino acids naturally present in the skin and synergistically works to restore cellular growth thereby promotes collagen and elastin production in the skin.
– Poria cocos is a well-known fungus, rich in polysaccharides and is widely used in Asian traditional medicine where it is used as a purifying, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and softening agent for the skin. It is a multifunctional active ingredient which is said to increase skin thickness, radiance and microcirculation. It also works in sync with hyaluronic acid by assisting in binding in the epidermis and dermis.
– Pseduocollagen a plant based yeast collagen which supports prematurely aged skin and skin which have lost structure and elasticity by assisting in reducing the appearance of fine lines.
– Reishi Mushroom Extract is high in antioxidants and is known to deliver nutrients to the skin, moisturize, sooth and tighten the skin. It is among the few rich organic sources of germanium, a natural oxygen-efficiency booster that aggressively fights the aging process, with the additional benefit of helping control acne and minimize age spots.
– Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) is an antioxidant essential to the maintenance and repair of epithelial tissue. Stimulates new skin cells and inhibits the body’s natural enzymes that break down collagen. May prevent premature wrinkling.
– Rice Peptides has impressive collagen protecting properties and protects the skin from the collagen degrading effects by UV radiation and other skin irritants, thereby delaying early skin aging. Rice has a very long and valuable tradition in the Asian culture.
– Sea Buckthorn berries are rich in vitamins A, B1, B12, C, E, K, and P; flavonoids, lycopene, carotenoids, and phytosterols. Clinical studies have further shown that this oil can actually improve skin metabolism thereby slow down the aging process. It can also contribute to the reduction of the damaging effects of sun radiation due to the wealth of nutrients it contains.
– Silk Amino Peptides contains 18 different amino acids and all have a chemical composition that is very close to that of human skin making them a wonderful source of nourishment and maintenance. In addition, Silk Amino Peptides are known to restore and maintain the skins youthful appearance by regulating cell activity.
– Tamarind Seed contains seeds with a high content of polysaccharides. Studies have shown that is significantly improves skin elasticity, hydration and smoothness and has been found to outperform Hylauronic Acid in skin moisturization and the smoothing of fine lines and wrinkles.
Each CHIKYU product is made with purity in mind. Therefore, products are made to order and handcrafted in small increments without the use of harmful toxic agents or chemically derived preservatives. Vita-20 Intensive Repair Cream will sustain a shelf life of no more than 3 months from the date it was made. To sustain a longer shelf life, refrigeration is recommended. Once your product is made, an expiration date will be provided. Best stored away from direct sunlight.
♻️CHIKYU PET containers are BPA Free. When finished with product, please reuse, or recycle container.
The information provided herein, on CHIKYU’s website, labels, and any other printed material are for educational purposes only. The statements on our website, labels and other printed material have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information provided by CHIKYU and CHIKYU’s products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Thank you for stopping by to visit CHIKYU! Have a marvelous day!