Glycolic Acid Face Wash Treatment
Exfoliation is key to refining and maintaining healthy, functioning skin and all skin types and conditions can benefit from some form of weekly exfoliation. To accomplish this, CHIKYU has artistically combined both brightening and skin building ingredients to create this unique Face Wash Treatment. CHIKYU’s Glycolic Acid Face Wash Treatment contains a proprietary blend of AHA’s and BHA’s as well as a variety of calming plant extracts to work collectively to regenerate and rebuild the surface of the skin. The goal is to correct the issues and set the skin on the right path. CHIKYU’s Glycolic Acid Face Wash Treatment may be used on multiple skin conditions such as aging with hormonal breakouts, fine lines, acne (unclog and refine pores), hyperpigmentation and sun damaged skin.
Size: 2oz (Full Size comes in an aluminum container w/pump)
1oz (Trial/Travel Size will come in a PET bottle w/out pump) 1/2 oz (Sample Size will come in amber bottle)
🔷Suitable for All Skin Types
♦️2.5% Glycolic Acid (Sugarcane)
♦️ AHA’s breakdown dead surface cells, increase regeneration, soften fine lines, reduce hyperpigmentation and improve skin tone.
♦️BHA’s (Salicylic Acids) clears the cellular buildup that clogs pores.
♦️Helps fight skin-damaging free radicals
Directions for Use: Wet face with warm water. Extract small amount into hands and massage onto face in a cirucular motion. Rinse well and pat face dry. Follow with Chikyu Serum, or Face Cream.
NOTE: Do not recommend using this product more than once a week (twice at the most).
Ingredients: *Aloe Vera Extract, *Cucumber Extract, *Lavender Extract, *Coconut Oil, *Olive Oil, *Gotu Kola, *Horsetail, *Geraniium, *Dandelion, Glycolic Acid (Sugar Based), Wildcrafted Kojic Acid, White Willow Bark (Salicylic Acid), *Jojoba Oil, *Rose Hip Oil, Borage Oil, Jojoba Beads, Orange Peel, Grapefruit Seed, *Calendula Oil, *Burdock Root, *Red Clover ESO, *Oregano ESO, *Rosemary ESO, Tea Tree Oil, *Rose Geranium ESO, *Sunflower Oil, *Vegetable Glycerin, Natapress (Radish Root, Honeysuckle, Aspen Bark Extract)
2.5% Glycolic Acid
*Certified Organic, 100% Vegan; Contains NO GMO’s, Alcohol, Gluten Free, Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates or Petrochemicals
**Note: Because CHIKYU refrains from using harmful agents e.g.,parabens, sulfates of any kind, our Glycolic Acid Face Wash Treatment will not produce suds but rather lightly foam.
✔️Please check product ingredients for any known allergies before making a purchase to avoid any allergic reaction. Remember, only you know your body!
☀️ The FDA recommends using a sunscreen and limiting sun exposure while using any AHA product and for one week after use is discontinued.
– Borage Oil is well known as one of the richest sources of essential fatty acids known to man. It is the richest source of gamma linolenic acid (GLA) – up to 25% and is a fantastic source for vitamins, and minerals.
– Burdock Root Burdock is known to aide in combating acne due to its antiseptic action of the skin. It helps to inhibit the growth of acne causing bacteria as well as neutralize the toxins that are embedded upon the skin.
– Cucumber extract is excellent and known for its anti-inflammatory and skin-tightening properties. Cucumber is rich in vitamins, minerals and enzymes essential for strong cell growth and repair.
– Dandelion aides in increasing the elimiation of toxins and is known for its ability to balance and calm the skin.
– Geranium is traditionally known for it’s antibacterial properties and for combating an array of skin ailments, especially acne.
– Glycolic Acid is derived from sugarcane and one of the most common AHAs. Stimulates Collagen production and effective at controlling sebum production.
– Goto Kola is known for its anti-inflammatory properties and is known for stimulating collagen and glycosaminoglycan synthesis thereby promoting healthy skin and helps reduce skin irritation.
– Horsetail contains high levels of silicon, which promotes the elasticity of the connective tissues and helps soften the appearance of deep lines.
– Kojic Acid aides in suppressing melanin and provide support to minimize post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
– Olive Oil has anti-microbial and anti-fungal properties, contains nearly 100 phytochemicals and essential nutrients and is noted for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
– Orange Peel provides an exceptional source of Vitamin C and is widely known to promote radiant skin.
– Red Clover is rich in minerals and trace elements and known for its purification abilities.
– Rosemary ESO is reputed to be a highly efficient antiseptic and antioxidant and known to strenghten skins elasticity and assist to slow the aging process.
– Rose Hip Oil is a rich source of Vitamin C, contains natural anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and widely known to improve the elasticity of the skin. In addition, it is known to alleviate dry, irritated, weathered skin and is also known to reduce the appearance of scars and fine lines.
– Willow Bark extract provides natural beta hydroxy acid without skin irritation. It enhances cell renewal and encourages the shedding of dead skin, revealing a brighter-looking complexion.
Each CHIKYU product is made with purity in mind. Therefore, products are made to order and handcrafted in small increments without the use of harmful toxic agents or chemically derived preservatives. CHIKYU’s Glycolic Acid Face Wash Treatmentwill sustain a shelf life of no more than 3 months from the date it was made. Once your product is made, an expiration date will be provided.
♻️ When finished with product, please reuse, or recycle bottle.
The information provided herein, on CHIKYU’s website, labels, and any other printed material are for educational purposes only. The statements on our website, labels and other printed material have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information provided by CHIKYU and CHIKYU’s products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Thank you for stopping by to visit CHIKYU! Have a marvelous day!