Vivacity Night Face Cream for Dry or Mature Skin
Vivacity is a multi-dimensional deep therapy moisture cream with an elixir of superstar performers such as Wakame Bioferment, Sake, Plant Peptides and Plant Stems Cells along with lavish living oils. These carefully selected ingredients facilitate healthy cellar turn over, encourages collagen production and provides dermal hydration by trapping moisture in the skin. The end result is a firmer, plumper, healthier skin and a radiant complexion full of Vivacity!
♦️Excellent for dry or mature skin;
♦️Increases collagen synthesis;
♦️Restores moisture depletion and improves skin barrier function;
♦️Plant stem cells provide cell proliferation and revitalization;
♦️Plant Based Peptides improve skins elasticity and helps minimize the appearance of lines;
♦️Nourishing texture that won’t clog your pores
*** This face cream does not contain any fragrances to hide or mask the natural state of this cream.
Sizes: 30ml/1oz (Full Size)
7.4ml/.25oz (Trial/Miniature Size)
Directions: After washing and toning, apply Vivacity evenly over face and neck before bedtime.
INGREDIENTS: * *Lavender Hydrosol, *Aloe Vera Extract, *Rooibos & White Tea Extract, *Shea Butter, Shiso-Yo (Japanese Perilla Oil), *White Chia Oil, *Maracuja Oil (Passionfruit Oil), Rosehip Seed Oil, *Sunflower Seed Oil,DMAE, Evening Primrose, *Green Tea Extract, Sake,*White Willow Bark, Usnea Extract, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid (Plant Based), Cetyl Alcohol (Coconut Derived), Pseudocollagen (Plant Based), Wakame Bioferment, Stem Cells (Plant Based), Peptides (Plant Based), Xanthan Gum, *NonGMO Soy Lecithin, *Vegetable Glycerin, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E), Honeysuckle, Radish Root Ferment, Aspen Bark
*Certified Organic, Vegan, Non GMO, Gluten Free and Alcohol, NO Parabens or Phthalates or Petrochemicals
-Chia Seed Oil contains high amounts of essential fatty acids and zinc and helps regenerate skin tissues and exceptional at nourishing stubborn skin issues from acne, psoriasis and eczema.
– *Green Tea Extract a natural antioxidant in the tannin family and is rich in polyphenols, which have potent antioxidant properties. A potent antioxidant shown to neutralize free radicals generated from inflammation and sun damage.
– Hyaluronic Acid penetrates the dermis, combines with water, and promotes microcirculation and nutrient absorption. It forms an air-permeable layer to help keep the skin moist and smooth. The result is rapid skin rejuvenation, diminishing the appearance of wrinkles
– Maracuja Oil (Passionfruit) contains high amounts of Vitamin C which helps support collage formation in the skin. In addition, Maracuja Oil is excellent in improving difficult skin conditions such as dry and cracked skin.
– Phytokeratin Peptides are vegetable derived from Non GMO Corn, Non GMO Wheat and Non GMO Soy Proteins. It augments the free amino acids naturally present in the skin and synergistically works to restore cellular growth thereby promotes collagen and elastin production in the skin.
– Rice Peptides has impressive collagen protecting properties and protects the skin from the collagen degrading effects by UV radiation and other skin irritants, thereby delaying early skin aging. In addition, Peptides competes with the bonds between dead cells at the surface of the skin. Skin renewal, hydration and smoothness are enhanced after using this peptide.
– Rooibos is well known for having large amounts of antioxidants and contain important ingredients such as alpha hydroxy acid and zinc that is just what the skin needs to remain healthily.
– Sake is a long-held Japanese beauty ingredient used to achieve moisturized, flawless and even skin. Naturally rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids, sake is used to smooth, soften and protect the skin.
– Sea Kelp BioFerment is a natural kelp extract i.e. from the Atlantic Coast of North America, derived by fermentation and acts as an excellent oil-free moisturizer while driving nutrition to the skin.
-Shiso-Yo (Japanese Perilla Oil) is extremely high in fatty acids which nourishes and helps retain moisture and extremely beneficial in helping treat skin problems such as eczema and psoriasis.
-*Sunflower Oil contains a wealth of Oleic acids along with high amounts of Vitamins A, D, and E and also has beneficial amounts of lecithin, and unsaturated fatty acids. Deeply nourishing and conditions parched, weathered and damaged skin.
– *Wild Crafted Usnea possesses strong antioxidants, is a strong superoxide and free radial and traditionally used throughout the world for skin infections and wound healing.
– Wakame Bioferment is derived from cultured wakame (seaweed) cells which is said to increase cell metabolism and delivers potent anti-aging effects to minimize damage at the cellular level while increasing collagen production.
Each CHIKYU product is made with purity in mind. Therefore, products are made to order and handcrafted in small increments without the use of harmful toxic agents or chemically derived preservatives. Vivacity Face Cream will sustain a shelf life of no more than 3 months from the date it was made. To sustain a longer shelf life, refrigeration is recommended. Once your product is made, an expiration date will be provided. Best stored away from direct sunlight.
♻️ When finished with product, please reuse, or recycle glass bottle.
NOTE: Skincare goes beyond good products. One must also be mindful of caring for oneself as a whole. This means eating good nutritious foods, exercise, wearing SUNSCREEN, and most importantly taking time out do be kind to oneself. This means, begin each day by looking in the mirror and saying something kind to yourself along with treating your body and mind with respect. Remember, you are important! Ultimately, these actions will bring about radiance in ones life. Honor and respect yourself and through this process, others will soon follow ~
Thank you for stopping by to visit CHIKYU! Have a marvelous day!