Discover the pleasure of luxury as you drench your skin in a dreamy plethora of delicate roses in this harmonizing precious cream. This silky crème combines flowers, exquisite oils and essential vitamin extracts to help support and deliver a veil of refreshing hydration leaving behind a lustrous silky finish to the skin.
♦️Excellent for most skin types, especially mature skin
♦️Leaves skin soft, supple and silky
♦️Rose, Hibiscus and Aloe Vera water helps to soothe skin
♦️Plant Based Hyaluronic Acids helps attract and increase moisture for deep hydration
♦️Exquisite French Ente’ Plum hydrates to help maintain a healthy-looking and silky complexion
♦️Plant Based Peptides improve skins elasticity and helps minimize the appearance of lines;
♦️Non greasy and readily absorbed into the skin;
*** This face cream carries a light natural scent of rose
How to use: Apply a pearl size amount of cream to face and neck in upward strokes.
30ml/1oz (Full Size)
7.4ml/.25oz (Trial/Miniature Size)
1.5ml (Sample Size)
🎒 NOTE: If ordering a “Trial/Miniature” without additional products, shipping costs WILL be “partially” refunded.
Directions: After washing and toning, apply Rose Silk Creme evenly over face and neck.
INGREDIENTS: *Rose Water,*Aloe Vera Hydrosol,*Hibiscus Water,*Green Tea Extract, *Coconut Oil,*Shea Butter,*Rosehip Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Marula Oil, Borage Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Sea Buckthorn, Pomegranate Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Baobab Oil, Cranberry Oil, Marula Oil, Pumpkin Oil, Rice Peptides, Silk Amino Acid Blend (plant substrates), *Jojoba Seed Oil, French Ente’ Plum, Witch Hazel Extract, *Sunflower Seed Oil, *White Willow Bark Extract, Olive Squalene, DMAE, MSM, Ubiquinone (CoEnzyme Q10), Irish Moss, *Vegetable Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid (plant based), Vitamin E, Provitamin A, Vitamin B3, Vitamin C, Panthenol,(Vitamin B5), Pseudocollagen,*Neem Seed Oil, Neroli Oil, *Rosemary Leaf Extract, Rose Geranium ESO
*Certified Organic Ingredients, Vegan, Non GMO, Gluten Free, NO Parabens or Phthalates or Petrochemicals.
🌿 Natural ingredients may vary in color and consistency.
✔️Please check product ingredients for any known allergies before making a purchase to avoid any allergic reaction. Remember, only you know your body!
– Baobab Oil contains an array of Vitamins and Phytonutrients, including Vitamins A,D and E. This oil has significant regenerating moisturizing and tone properties, and is known to restructure and soften the skin.
– Borage Oil has one of the highest content of Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), of any oil. The high GLA content helps to regenerate, firm and rejuvenate the skin’s barrier function, decreasing water loss and maintaining the skins elasticity. In addition, Borage Oil contains Linoleic Acid (helps fight loss of skin’s elasticity and dryness), Ferulic Acid (an antioxidant known to sooth damaged skin), and Ellagic Acid which supports the production of collagen, preventing its breakdown and known to regenerate cells.
– CoQ10 is powerful antioxidant with actions very similar to those of Vitamin E, it has been found to be an excellent defender against free radicals and, when used regularly over time, may help ease lines and wrinkles by building collagen.
– Cranberry Seed Oil contains equal rations of Omega’s 3,6 and 9 and richly endowed with nutrients impressively known to a guard against free radical damage, helping the skin to remain elastic while protecting collagen and skin tissues. In addition, it contains photo compounds which nourish and condition dry and scaly skin and aides in repairing and regenerating tissues.
– Coconut Oil (Virgin) is know for its anti fungal, antiviral, antibacterial, and contains lauric acid which is unique and wonderful for the skin.
– French Ente’ Plum is a rich oil that offers a non-greasy and silky skin feel that moisturizes skin protecting it from trans-epidermal water loss.
– Grapeseed Oil is a light oil with contains antioxidants, vitamin E, Tocopherols, and Linoleic, an essential fatty acid. In addition, this oil is also know for its astringent qualities and is excellent for oily, acne prone skin.
– *Green Tea Extract a natural antioxidant in the tannin family and is rich in polyphenols, which have potent antioxidant properties. A potent antioxidant shown to neutralize free radicals generated from inflammation and sun damage.
– Hibiscus Water contains anti-oxidant properties and inhibits elastin degradation, helping to maintain the skin’s elasticity thereby offering anti-aging effects.
– Hyaluronic Acid (plant based) – When hyaluronic acid is applied back to the skin, it penetrates the dermis, combines with water, and promotes microcirculation and nutrient absorption. It forms an air-permeable layer to help keep the skin moist and smooth. The result is rapid skin rejuvenation, diminishing the appearance of wrinkles.
– Marula Oil is high in Oleic acid and is known to improve the ability of the skin to hold moisture deep in its layers. Rich in Phytosterols, Marual Oil is excellent and known to improve the skin’s ability to retain moisture by protecting the outer layer of the skin.
– Olive Squalene helps to boost cellular regeneration and oxygenation, is said to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and helps prevent formation of age spots.
– Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5) is widely known to deliver and retain hydration (especially when syncing with Hylauranic Acid), to the skin as well as supports health collagen and elastin.
– Pomegranate Seed Oil and elegant oil rich in Punicic fatty acid and is known for its ability to balance pH and condition the skin’s surface. The fatty acid is an anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial as well as cell regenerating, helping to increase elasticity of the skin and repair sun and weather damage skin. In addition, it possess a variety of Phytohormones, Phytosterols, Flavonoids and Polyphenols and Gallic Acid which rebuilds collagen and provides added thickness to the skin.
-Pseudocollagen is yeast derived (plant based) and consists of a moisturizing complex of sugars and proteins. It has been demonstrated that Pseudocollagen has excellent moisture binding properties, making it especially suited as a soluble collagen replacement. In addition, the action of collagen imparts greater elasticity, thereby provides more resilience and a youthful look to skin.
-Pumpkin Seed Oil contains high amounts of Linoleic Acid, Vitamins and Minerals, Caffeic Acid and Tocopherols (act as freed radical scavengers , protecting against oxidation and cell damage). In addition, it contains Phytosterols which provide moisturizing and protective properties to the skin
– Rice Peptides has impressive collagen protecting properties and protects the skin from the collagen degrading effects by UV radiation and other skin irritants, thereby delaying early skin aging. In addition, Peptides competes with the bonds between dead cells at the surface of the skin. Skin renewal, hydration and smoothness are enhanced after using this peptide.
– Rose Hip Oil contains high amounts of Vitamin A which helps to delay the effects of skin aging, assists with cell regeneration, and promotes collagen and elastin levels to increase. This results in firmer, smoother, and more youthful skin with greater elasticity.
– Rose Water is an excellent calming, cooling humectant attracting moisture to the skin
– Sea Buckthorn is known as the anti-aging wonder berry. This rich deep berry oil is known for its potent antioxidants making it excellent for all skin types. The end result of this is fewer lines, diminished sun spots, evening out of skin tone, and firmer more supple skin.
-*Sunflower Oil contains a wealth of Oleic acids along with high amounts of Vitamins A, D, and E and also has beneficial amounts of lecithin, and unsaturated fatty acids. Deeply nourishing and conditions parched, weathered and damaged skin.
Each CHIKYU product is made with purity in mind. Therefore, products are made to order and handcrafted in small increments without the use of harmful toxic agents or chemically derived preservatives. Silk Rose Lustrous Face Crème will sustain a shelf life of no more than 3 months from the date it was made. To sustain a longer shelf life, refrigeration is recommended. Once your product is made, an expiration date will be provided. Best stored away from direct sunlight.
♻️ When finished with product, please reuse, or recycle glass bottle.
NOTE: Skincare goes beyond good products. One must also be mindful of caring for oneself as a whole. This means eating good nutritious foods, exercise, wearing SUNSCREEN, and most importantly taking time out do be kind to oneself. This means, begin each day by looking in the mirror and saying something kind to yourself along with treating your body and mind with respect. Remember, you are important! Ultimately, these actions will bring about radiance in ones life. Honor and respect yourself and through this process, others will soon follow ~
Thank you for stopping by to visit CHIKYU! Have a marvelous day!