Reawaken your skins natural glow with REVIVE! This concentrated 3-1 whipped soufflé masque contains active botanical enzymes, antioxidants and AHA’s and BHA’s to facilitate the natural exfoliation needed to heighten the restorative capacity of your skin, while also fortifying the skins natural moisture barrier with deep hydration and nourishment. REVIVE leaves the skin balanced, dewy and refreshed!
🔷Excellent for all Skin Types
♦️Triple blend formula moisturizes, rejuvenates and clarifies;
♦️Botanical actives combined with a plant based Hyaluronic Acid deeply hydrate the skin;
♦️Gentle AHA’s and BHA’s stimulate skins upper dermal layer for turnover and collagen renewal, as well as restores firmness, elasticity, and thickness to the skin;
♦️Reishi Mushroom carries Asiatic Acid to the cells for damage restoration;
♦️Made with 100% Natural Exfoliates using both finely milled Hibiscus Flowers and Bamboo Silk Fibers
Size: 4oz (Full Size in Glass Jar)
1oz (Trial/Travel Size)
🎒 NOTE: If ordering a “Trial/Travel” Size without additional products, shipping costs WILL be refunded.
Directions for Use: Apply masque generously to face. Leave on for 15-30 minutes. To remove, use a warm damp cloth or gently remove by washing masque off with warm water in a circular motion to exfoliate. Follow with one of CHIKYU’s Facial Cleansers.
Note: Due to the 6% Glycolic Acid in the masque, face may tingle after applied to face. Use no more than 3x week.
INGREDIENTS: *Aloe Vera Extract, Kaloin Clay, *Gotu Kola, *Dandelion Root, *Geranium, Olive Squalane, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Castor Oil, *Coconut Oil, *Jojoba Oil, *Rose Hip Oil, *Tamanu Oil, Ground Hibiscus Petals, Bamboo Silk, *Periwinkle, *Licorice Root Extract, *Oregon Grape Root, Apple Extract, *Apricot Oil, *Matcha Green Tea, *Acai Berry, *Grapeseed Oil, Cranberry, Sea Buckthorn, Reshi Mushroom Extract, Hyaluronic Acid (Plant Based), Peptides (Plant Based), CoQ-10, Tocopheryl (Vitamin C, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Lemon Bioferment, *Vegetable Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, *Natapress (Radish Root, Honeysuckle, Populus Tremuloides Extract), Lavender ESO, Rose Geranium ESO
*Certified Organic, Contains NO GMO’s, Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates or Petrochemicals
✔️Please check product ingredients for any known allergies before making a purchase to avoid any allergic reaction. Remember, only you know your body!
☀️ The FDA recommends using a sunscreen and limiting sun exposure while using any AHA product and for one week after use is discontinued.
– Alpha Lipoic Acid is a naturally occurring compound produced in the body and synthesized by both plants and animals. This antioxidant is vital to cellular energy production, and helps to neutralize the damage caused by free radicals.
*Apple Powder Extract contains alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA’s) which refines and rejuvenates the skin. Moreover it is best known for its moisturizing and anti-aging properties, making it perfect for dry or mature skin. It also has exceptional elastase inhibition activity, making it suitable for treatments aimed at maintaining the skin’s youthful elasticity.
– Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C) is a highly popular anti-oxidant and is a required component in the production of collagen, the tissue responsible for skin suppleness. Vitamin C has also been shown to help slow the production of age spots while providing some UV protection.
– Bamboo Silk contains high levels of silica, the extract contains 10 times the amount of silica found in Horsetail, an herb known for its silica content and benefits to skin. It is known to soften the skin and smooth the appearance of wrinkles.
-Cranberry Seed Oil contains equal rations of Omega’s 3,6 and 9 and richly endowed with nutrients impressively known to a guard against free radical damage, helping the skin to remain elastic while protecting collagen and skin tissues. In addition, it contains photo compounds which nourish and condition dry and scaly skin and aides in repairing and regenerating tissues.
– Glycolic Acid is derived from sugarcane and one of the most common AHAs. Stimulates Collagen production and effective at controlling sebum production.
-*Grape Root Extract is a rich source of bioflavonoids, powerful free-radical scavengers and of oligomeric proanthocyanidins, a very potent antioxidant known to protect and support collagen
– *Green Tea Extract is a rich source of anti-oxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Green Tea is said to help repair the effects of aging and environmental factors. The active constituents in Green Tea are the Catechin – Polyphenols. Green Tea catechins are potent antioxidants.
– *Hibiscus exhibits great antioxidants and is known help improve skins elasticity and firmness.
– Hyaluronic Acid penetrates the dermis, combines with water, and promotes microcirculation and nutrient absorption. It forms an air-permeable layer to help keep the skin moist and smooth. The result is rapid skin rejuvenation, diminishing the appearance of wrinkles.
– *Jojoba Oil closely resembles the sebum of the skin, and is rich in vitamin E promoting a glowing complexion.
– Lactic Acid is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA’s ) from the fermentation of Non GMO corn derived carbohydrates. It is an excellent moisturizer known for its humectants and buffering properties and known to enhance the appearance of the skin.
– Licorice Root Extract is a multi functional botanical which has long been used in asian medicine for its glycosides which has been know for its skin lightening benefits.
– Olive Squalene is known to lubricate the skin, preventing it from evaporation of moisture and support stye delivery of oxygen to skin cells. In addition, it helps to boost cellular regeneration and oxygenation, and is said to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and aides in preventing formation of age spots.
– Phytokeratin Peptides are vegetable derived from Non GMO Corn, Non GMO Wheat and Non GMO Soy Proteins. It augments the free amino acids naturally present in the skin and synergistically works to restore cellular growth thereby promotes collagen and elastin production in the skin.
– Reishi Mushroom Extract is high in antioxidants and is known to deliver nutrients to the skin, moisturize, sooth and tighten the skin. It is among the few rich organic sources of germanium, a natural oxygen-efficiency booster that aggressively fights the aging process, with the additional benefit of helping control acne and minimize age spots.
– *Rosehip Oil contains a high amount of vitamin E, vitamin A and essential fatty acids which promotes collagen and elastin levels to increase and assists with cell regeneration. It promotes healthy skin.
-Sea Buckthorn berries are rich in vitamins A, B1, B12, C, E, K, and P; flavonoids, lycopene, carotenoids, and phytosterols. Clinical studies have further shown that this oil can actually improve skin metabolism thereby slow down the aging process. It can also contribute to the reduction of the damaging effects of sun radiation due to the wealth of nutrients it contains.
– *Tamanu Oil is reputed to have wondrous wound-healing properties. It is known as being a cure-all for almost every skin ailment one can think of, from acne to eczema to psoriasis. In addition, it is composed of phospholipids and glycolipids which are natural constituents of healthy skin and are good water-binding agents.
– White Willow Bark provides natural beta hydroxy acids (BHA’s) without skin irritation. It enhances cell renewal and encourages the shedding of dead skin, revealing a brighter-looking complexion.
Each CHIKYU product is made with purity in mind. Therefore, our products are made to order and handcrafted in small increments without the use of harmful toxic agents or chemically derived preservatives. CHIKYU’s REVIVE Face Masque will sustain a shelf life of no more than 3 months from the date it was made. Once your product is made, an expiration date will be provided.
WORDS OF WISDOM:
NOTE: Skincare goes beyond good products. One must also be mindful of caring for oneself as a whole. This means eating good nutritious foods, exercise, wearing SUNSCREEN, and most importantly taking time out do be kind to oneself. This means, begin each day by looking in the mirror and saying something kind about yourself and treating your body and mind with respect for you are important! Ultimately, these actions will bring about radiance in ones life. Honor and respect yourself and through this process, others will soon follow ~
– Our bodies are 70% water. If we do not adequately hydrate the cells with this essential substance, cells cannot function properly. Drinking water brings nutrients to cells, removes toxins and waste and keeps the skin soft and subtle. So, you can have the greatest skincare regime in the world, but without hydrating yourself (along with practicing a healthy lifestyle), skincare products won’t make that much of a difference!
– Limit Sun Exposure. There is no greater joy than feeling the warmth of the sun upon our skin. Yet, it would behoove us to be mindful that early sun/UV exposure will cause premature aging. One of the most important routines one should practice is applying sunscreen before venturing outdoors. More importantly, cover up by wearing a large brimmed hat to protect your face. I can’t tell you how many times my mother would repeat this to me!
– Try to get plenty of rest. Your body heals itself during its resting state and does wonders for your complexion!
♻️ CHIKYU PET containers are BPA Free. When finished with product, please reuse, or recycle container.
The information provided herein, on CHIKYU’s website, labels, and any other printed material are for educational purposes only. The statements on our website, labels and other printed material have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information provided by CHIKYU and CHIKYU’s products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Thank you for Stopping by to visit CHIKYU! Have a marvelous day!