Face Toner “Rescue” Restore and Repair Face Toner
Every botanical, whether in its natural state or having gone through various preparations, has its purpose, and RESCUE certainly contains many of its own. This antioxidant and cellular regenerating Toner was specially crafted to restore and repair the skin with optimal impact, by driving ingredients deep into your cells while creating permeability for nutrients to move in, while drawing toxins out of the skin. This synergistic RESCUE Toner leaves the skin restored, nourished, balanced, toned and super soft!
8ml (Sample Size)
2oz (Travel Size with atomizer)
4oz (Full Size with reducer/cap)
🔷 Suitable for most Skin Types. However, NOT recommended for Parched Skin.
♦️Non Greasy and Easily absorbed into the skin;
♦️Plant Origin Hyaluronic Acid plumps and restores the skin;
♦️Fights free radicals with the aide of unique botanical actives;
♦️Colloidal Silver aides in combating bacteria and clearing the skin of toxins;
♦️Promotes Healthy Glowing Complexion;
♦️Reduces Redness and Inflammation;
♦️Will Not Clog Pores;
♦️Plant Peptides improve skins elasticity and helps minimize the appearance of lines;
🌿 Natural ingredients may vary in color. In addition, this Toner is made with the highest percentage of botanical and mineral actives, so it will need to be shaken before use.
📢 Because of this Toner contains Witch Hazel and an array of botanicals and mineral actives, it will carry a natural earthy scent which will quickly dissipate once applied to the skin.
Directions: SHAKE WELL before each use. After cleansing face, apply RESCUE Toner on face (avoiding eye area). Pat face with hands to circulate blood flow. Allow face to air dry before applying another product. May be used throughout the day.
Ingredients: *Aloe Vera Extract, *Sea Water Extract, *Cucumber Hydrosol, *Witch Hazel Hydrosol, Spilanthes Acmella Extract, *Jojoba Oil, Bearberry Extract, *Ginko Biloba Extrac, *Ginseng Extract, *Licorice Root Extract, *Calendula Extract, *Marshmallow Root Extract, *Chickweed Extract, *Elderflower Extract, *Echinacea Extract, *Reishi Mushroom Extract, *Chamomile Extract, *Violet Extract, Colloidal Silver, Vitamin C, Glycolic Acid, Plant Peptides, Silk Amino Acids (Plant Substrates), Lemon Bioferment, Natapress (Radish Root, Honeysuckle & Aspen Extract)
Note: May be refrigerated to extend shelf life, or for a cool refreshing spritzer!
*Certified Organic Ingredients, Vegan, NO GMO’s, Parabens, Phthalates or Petrochemicals.
✔️Please check product ingredients for any known allergies before making a purchase to avoid allergic reaction. Remember, only you know your body!
– *Aloe Vera Extract is exquisitely known as an excellent moisturizer, skin protectant, humectant. It contains vitamin B complex, folic acid, vitamin C and carotene (a precursor of vitamin A).
– *Calendula is one of the most successful botanicals when it comes to addressing skin aliments. Because of its high iodine content, it is considered to be one of the best antiseptics and aides in supporting the connective tissues of the skin.
– *Chamomile is commonly known for its soothing effects and its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
– *Chickweed is rich in copper and iron as is well known by the Chippewa and Iroquois Indians for its wonderful benefits. It posses remarkable abilities for absorbing impurities and addressing a multitude of skin ailments.
– *Echinacea is known to have antibiotic cortisone-like properties and supports collagen through hyaluronic acid protection.
– *Elderflower was one of Hippocrates favorites herbs and sacred to gypsies. The array of benefits and uses are vast, and in skin care known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
-*Ginseng is an absolutely wonderful skin conditioner, cleanser, and restorative. It also known to act on free radicals in the skin, thus slowing down the effects of aging.
-*Ginkgo Biloba Leaf is known for its great revitalizing, stimulating, and firming qualities. It is a powerful antioxidant that has detoxifying qualities. It is also known for its anti-aging properties that give a healthier, rosy, younger looking skin.
-*Jojoba Oil is an excellent emollient; moisturizer and contains a high content of Vitamin E.
-*Licorice Root is shown to be an effective and potent skin-lightener that contains Liquiritin and Glabridin, which disrupt melanin synthesis of the skin. In turn, it is said to decrease signs of hyper-pigmentation.
– Marshmallow Root is a well known poultice and is extremely effective at pulling out toxins or anything else embedded in a wound, as well as shortening the recovery time. Marshmallow is very soothing for the skin.
– Colloidal Siliver is extremely beneficial and plays an intricate part as an antibacterial agent assisting in combating acne.
-*Cucumbers Extract extract is excellent and known for its anti-inflammatory and skin-tightening properties. In addition, it is rich in vitamins, minerals and enzymes essential for strong cell growth and repair.
– Glycolic Acid is derived from sugarcane and one of the most common AHAs. Stimulates Collagen production and effective at controlling sebum production.
– Plant Peptides are vegetable derived from Non GMO Corn, Non GMO Wheat and Non GMO Soy Proteins. It augments the free amino acids naturally present in the skin and synergistically works to restore cellular growth thereby promotes collagen and elastin production in the skin.
– Reishi Mushroom Extract is high in antioxidants and is known to deliver nutrients to the skin, moisturize, sooth and tighten the skin. It is among the few rich organic sources of germanium, a natural oxygen-efficiency booster that aggressively fights the aging process, with the additional benefit of helping control acne and minimize age spots.
-*Seawater is very similar in composition to human plasma and is readily accepted into the human body. Sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, sulfate, phosphorus, copper, infinite ions as well as trace minerals are some of the essential nutrients found in our ocean mineral complex. The re-mineralizing and restorative properties of the ocean are captured here in a potent concentrate which can be worked into any cutting edge proprietary formulation.
-Spilanthes Acmella is known for its strong anti fungal properties and is useful in combating bacterial infections of the skin
– Uva Ursi Leaf is known for its strong antibiotic properties and used to aide in skin infections and inflammation.
– Violet Leaf is known for its antiseptic and emollient properties for the skin.
– Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate) is one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants. As the natural aging process and environmental hazards increase the amount of free radicals in the skin, ascorbic acid and its derivatives can effectively neutralize these damaging agents and prevent further damage. Ascorbic acid has been shown to increase the synthesis of collagen in the skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and to block the melanin synthesis pathway, reducing age spots and lightening skin.
-*Witch Hazel (Raw) is a clear, colorless botanical extract prepared from the recently cut and partially dried, dormant twigs of the Hamamelis virginians Linné plant. In addition, Witch Hazel removes excess oil, regular use of witch hazel may further prevent blemishes, especially black heads which result from dried sebum build-up in pores.
Each CHIKYU product is made with purity in mind. Therefore, our products are made to order and handcrafted in small increments without the use of harmful toxic agents or chemically derived preservatives. CHIKYU’s RESCUE Toner will sustain a shelf life of no more than 3 months from the date it was made. This product may be refrigerated to sustain longevity. Once your product is made, an expiration date will be provided.
♻️ When finished with product, please reuse, or recycle glass bottle.
The information provided herein, on CHIKYU’s website, labels, and any other printed material are for educational purposes only. The statements on our website, labels and other printed material have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information provided by CHIKYU and CHIKYU’s products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.