CHIKYU’s robust Renewal Face Polish was formulated to brighten and clear cellular debris from the skins surface without compromising or damaging healthy cells underneath. To do this, CHIKYU applied the Japanese philosophy which relies on a strong botanical orientation, each reputed for skin brightening and conditioning abilities. The combination of each, work in conjunction with finely milled apricot seeds (finely ground to avoid micro lesions or traumatized skin), to slough off lifeless cells and clarify clogged pores while also minimizing the appearance of fine lines. Because exfoliation is said to accelerate cell regeneration, a skin care regimen which includes bi-weekly exfoliation with Renewal Face Polish will enhance the appearance of your skin leaving behind a renewed, vibrant canvas!
🔷Renewal Face Polish is effective and gentle enough for any skin type.
🔷Bi-weekly exfoliation may counteract the effects of breakouts, wrinkles and dull, sluggish looking skin while revitalizing the skin and diminishing the appearance of age signs.
🔷A unique blend of calming, yet powerful botanicals known to brighten and condition the skin by sweeping away lifeless cells restoring a more radiant complexion.
Size: 4oz (Full Size)
1oz (Trial/Travel Size)
🌍 Because Chikyu is environmentally friendly conscious, we use natural exfoliants which are biodegradable as opposed to synthetic beads which pose a hazard to our environment.
Directions for Use: Wet face. Using provided wooden spoon, scoop a spoonful of scrub and apply scrub to entire face avoiding the eye area. Massage gently (may be left on skin for a few minutes). Rinse with cool or warm water. Avoid using more than twice a week. Close lid tightly. Rinse wooden spoon and dry well before next use.
Note: When using this Face Polish, it is not necessary to follow with any other face wash.
🚫 Do not allow ingredients within the container to contact water.
INGREDIENTS: *Chamomile Hydrosol, *Green Tea Hydrosol, *Hibiscus Hydrosol, *Raw Witch Hazel, *Grapeseed Oil, *Jojoba Oil, *NonGMO Soy Butter, *Palm Oil, Apricot Seeds (finely milled), Honeyquat Extract, *Camu Camu Powder Extract, *White Willow Bark Powder Extract, *Acerola Berry Powder Extract, *Pumpkin Powder Extract, Apple Powder Fruit Extract, *Matcha Green Tea Powder Extract, Ginko Biloba, *Calendula Oil, Colloidal Oatmeal, *Vegetable Glycerin, *Guar Gum, Natapress (Radish Root, Honeysuckle & Aspen Bark Extract), *Chamomile ESO, *Lavender ESO, *Rosemary ESO
✔️Please check product ingredients for any known allergies before making a purchase to avoid any allergic reaction. Remember, only you know your body!
*Certified Organic contains NO GMO’s, Alcohol, Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates or Petrochemcials
❗️This product is not Vegan
☀️ The FDA recommends using a sunscreen and limiting sun exposure while using any AHA product and for one week after use is discontinued.
-*Acerola Berry is one of the world’s richest natural sources of vitamin C and is known to help brighten uneven skin tone.
– Apple Powder Fruit Extract contains alpha-hydroxy acids which refines and rejuvenates the skin. Moreover it is excellent and known for its moisturizing and anti-aging properties. It also has exceptional elastase inhibition activity thereby allowing the skiing to maintain a more youthful appearance.
– Apricot Shells are finely milled from the seeds of the Apricot. It is an amazing exfoliator as it deep-cleans, renews and detoxifies all skin types leaving behind smooth and refreshed skin.
-*Calendula Oil is one of the most effective herbal oils. It’s known for its gentle, cooling, and soothing properties and is regarded as the most successful oil for assisting in collagen production and reducing inflammation in dry and damaged skin.
-*Camu-camu is derived from the camu-camu fruit and its seeds and highly prized in Japan. It contains one of the greatest concentrations of naturally occurring vitamin C and contains powerful phytochemicals and bioflavanoids. In addition, it helps brighten uneven skin tone.
– Colloidal Oatmeal consists of key active ingredients such as beta glucan which acts as a natural, deep penetrating moisturizer.
-*Cucumber Hydrosol is soothing, cooling, refreshing, and is known to reduce swelling.
-*French Lavender ESO contains cytophylactic properties which promote rapid healing and help reduce scarring.
– Ginkgo Biloba is known for its great revitalizing, stimulating, and firming qualities. It is a powerful antioxidant that has detoxifying qualities. It is also known for its anti-aging properties that give a healthier, rosy, younger looking skin.
-*Grapeseed Oil is a light oil with contains antioxidants, vitamin E, Tocopherols, and Linoleic, an essential fatty acid. In addition, this oil is also known for its astringent qualities and is good for oily, acne prone skin.
– *Green Tea Hydrosol is a rich source of anti-oxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Green Tea is said to help repair the effects of aging and environmental factors. The active constituents in Green Tea are the Catechin – Polyphenols. Green Tea catechins are potent antioxidants.
– *Hibiscus Hydrosol exhibits great antioxidants and is known help improve skins elasticity and firmness.
– Honeyquat is an excellent moisturizer known for its humectant properties (far more powerful than glycerin,) as well as its skin brightening alpha hydroxy acid properties.
– Jojoba Oil closely resembles the sebum of the skin, and is rich in vitamin E promoting a glowing complexion.
-*Matcha Green Tea is an extremely rich source of antioxidants such as Vitamin C, Vitamin E as well as Polyphenols and is said to help repair the effects of aging and environmental factors.
-*Meadowfoam Oil is a rich emollient rich, non greasy oil derived from this plant resists oxidation to help prevent moisture loss in skin.
-*Pumpkin Powder Extract is loaded with vitamins and minerals such as, A, C, E, K and zinc, and is a rich source of antioxidants and enzymes that act like AHA’s.
– Roman Chamomile ESO is known for its calming effect and is good for most skin types especially acne, allergies, boils, burns, eczema and inflamed skin conditions.
-*Rosemary ESO is known to stimulate cell renewal and improves dry or mature skin, eases lines and wrinkles, and heals burns and wounds. In addition, it has also been known to clear acne, blemishes or dull dry skin by fighting bacteria and regulating oil secretions.
– *Soy Butter (NonGMO) is extremely high in lecithin, vitamin E, omega 3 fatty acids and isoflavones. It penetrates easily into the skin which makes it an effective moisturizing agent re-hydrating and replenishing the skin’s lipid barrier to help hold in moisture while softening dry, chafed, and damaged skin.
– White Willow Bark Extract a natural source of salicylic acid and is known for its strong anti-bacterial components and its calming and soothing effects on the skin.
Each CHIKYU product is made with purity in mind. Therefore, our products are made to order and handcrafted in small increments without the use of harmful toxic agents or chemically derived preservatives. CHIKYU’s Renewal Face Polish will sustain a shelf life of no more than 3 months from the date it was made. To sustain a longer life, refrigeration is recommended.
♻️CHIKYU PET containers are BPA Free. When finished with product, please reuse, or recycle container.
The information provided here and on CHIKYU’s website, labels, and any other printed material are for educational purposes only. The statements on our website, labels and other printed material have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information provided by CHIKYU and CHIKYU’s products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Thank you for stopping by to visit CHIYKU! Have a marvelous day!