Oxygen Face Scrub is a delicious fruity face treatment, rich in fortified antioxidants and oxygenating vitamins created to gently exfoliate and decongest pores, thereby allowing the skin to receive a melody of detoxifying and oxygen enhancing berry’s and herbs. Because free radicals are the culprit when it comes to skin damage, CHIKYU has skillfully crafted and combined concentrated antioxidants together with oxygenated vitamins in order to promote healthy, rejuvenated skin. The combination of jojoba beads and finely milled hibiscus buds decongest the pores to allow the skin to receive the oxygen enhancing blend of blueberries, cranberries, cherry, pomegranate and herbs. Oxygen will lift, boost and give your face the radiance your skin is looking to experience!
Size: 4oz (Full Size)
1oz (Trial/Travel Size)
♦️Excellent for All Skin Types
🌍 Because Chikyu is environmentally friendly conscious, we use natural exfoliants which are biodegradable as opposed to synthetic beads which pose a hazard to our environment.
Directions for Use: Wet face. Using provided spoon, scoop a spoonful of scrub and apply scrub to entire face avoiding the eye area. Massage gently (may be left on skin for a few minutes). Rinse with cool or warm water. Close lid tightly. Rinse provided spoon and dry well before next use.
Note: Avoid using more than twice a week.
Note: When using this Oxygen Face Scrub, it is not necessary to follow with any other face wash.
🚫 Do not allow ingredients within the container to contact water.
INGREDIENTS: *Aloe Vera, *Gotu Kola, *Horsetail, *Geranium, *Dandelion, *Edelweiss Extract, Coconut Endosperm, Olive Seed, Jojoba Beads, Finely Milled Hibiscus Buds, Cranberry Fibers, Blueberry Oil, Pomegranate Oil, Cherry Seed Oil, Guava Extract, Petit Grain ESO, *Rhubarb ESO, Tangerine ESO, *Blueberry ESO, Aspen Bark Extract
*Certified Organic, 100% Vegan, Contains NO GMO’s, Alcohol, Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates or Petrochemicals
✔️Please check product ingredients for any known allergies before making a purchase to avoid any allergic reaction. Remember, only you know your body!
– Blueberry Oil is cold pressed from blueberry seeds and is a potent source of tocopherols, carotenoids and natural antioxidants. It is high in essential Omega 3 fatty acids, containing a high percentage of alpha linolenic acid.
– Cherry Kernel Carrier Oil contains natural antioxidants, alpha, delta and gamma tocopherols plus vitamins A & E. In addition, it also contains a polyunsaturated fatty acid called eleostearic, a conjugated linolenic acid that prevents UV absorption by forming a barrier on the surface of the skin.
– Coconut Endosperm is the liquid reservoir of nutrients that nourishes the young coconut for a year of more of its life, delivering vital nutrients for sustained development of the solid endosperm (coconut meat) found inside the fruit. It contains rich in proteins, amino acids, sugars, vitamins, minerals and growth factors and plays a pivotal role in supporting tissue and cell growth.
– Cranberry Seed Oil is a high essential fatty acid content oil. It is the only available botanical oil with a one to one ratio of Omega 6 (linoleic) to Omega 3 (alpha-linolenic) fatty acids. This balance is critical for optimum health and dermal integrity and contains 70% essential fatty acids making it a superb emollient, lubricant and conditioner for the skin.
– Dandelion aides in increasing the elimination of toxins and is known for its ability to balance and calm the skin.
– Geranium is traditionally known for it’s antibacterial properties and for combating an array of skin ailments, especially acne.
– Goto Kola is known for its anti-inflammatory properties and is known for stimulating collagen and glycosaminoglycan synthesis thereby promoting healthy skin and helps reduce skin irritation.
– Guava is revered for both its vitamin content and anti-aging properties. This is because Guava is very rich in Vitamin A, B and C, and it helps prevent oxidation of cells.
– Hibiscus Buds are from a vibrant fuchsia plant and is high in antioxidants and very gentle on the skin.
– Horsetail contains high levels of silicon, which promotes the elasticity of the connective tissues and helps soften the appearance of deep lines.
– Olive Seed Oil is rich in phytosterols and glycolipids and it is of benefit in replenishing those lipids lost from the skin, restoring suppleness and flexibility.
– Petit Grain ESO plays a vital role in skin care as it helps clear skin blemishes, acne and oily skin.
– Pomegranate Seed Oil is an extremely rich and nutritious oil which contains high levels of anti-oxidants that fight free radicals and skin aging. In addition, it is known to revitalize dull or mature skin, assist with wrinkles and said to help with collagen production. Moreover, it acts as a free radical scavenger and boost restoration and repair of the skin.
– Raspberry Seed Oil is an excellent free radical scavenger and antioxidant, and a rich source of alpha and gamma tocopherol as well as y-tocopherol, along with carotenoides (Vitamin A). It also has superior anti-inflammatory properties.
– Rhubarb is known to be an excellent for its antibacterial, antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial properties.
Each CHIKYU product is made with purity in mind. Therefore, products are made to order and handcrafted in small increments without the use of harmful toxic agents or chemically derived preservatives. CHIKYU’s Oxygen Face Scrub will sustain a shelf life of no more than 3 months from the date it was made. Once your product is made, an expiration date will be provided.
♻️ When finished with product, please reuse or recycle container.
The information provided herein, on CHIKYU’s website, labels, and any other printed material are for educational purposes only. The statements on our website, labels and other printed material have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information provided by CHIKYU and CHIKYU’s products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.