Longevity Regenerating Face Cream
Longevity is proprietary formulation created with the future of the skin in mind. One of the primary markers of age is the gradual collapse of the skins dermal structure i.e. tone and clarity, etc. With this in mind, CHIKYU has created Longevity, a velvety rich perfecting cream designed to regenerate, nourish and support the repair response to the skin with its extraordinary antioxidants, humectants, peptides and rare botanical actives. CHIKYU’s Longevity Regenerating Face Cream is a superfood providing a perfect balance of moisture, protection, restoration and maintenance when thinking about the long term care of your skin.
Note: May be used as a day or night cream.
♦️Excellent for most skin types
♦️Supports natural skin cell revitalization;
♦️Helps restore skin tone and texture with organic apples and lemon;
♦️Ubiquinone (CoEnzyme Q10) plays a key role in promoting cell energy and collagen;
♦️Provides moisture and rich hydration with organic shea butter and olive derived squalane;
♦️Plant Based Peptides improve skins elasticity and helps minimize the appearance of lines;
♦️Non greasy and readily absorbed into the skin;
*** This face cream does not contain any fragrances to hide or mask the natural state of this cream.
Sizes: 30ml/1oz (Full Size)
7.4ml/.25oz (Trial/Miniature Size)
Directions: After washing and toning, apply Longevity evenly over face and neck before bedtime.
*Aloe Vera Extract, Olive Squalane, Hyaluronic Acid (Botanical), Glycolic Acid, *Safflower Oil, Castor Oil, Abyssianian Oil, Lactic Acid, Ubiquinone (Co-Enzyme Q10), Silk Amino Acid Blend, *Shea Butter, *Jojoba Oil, Phytic Acid, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), *Apple Essence, *Lemon Essence, Sugar Cane, Japanese Knotweed (Resveratrol), Retinol, Plant Peptides, Rice Bran Protein, NonGMO Soybean, *Wildcrafted Green Tea, Glycoprotein, Sea Kelp Bioferment, Red Algae, Ginkgo Bioba Leaf Extract, Rooibos Leaf Extract, White Tea Extract, Vitamin C Palmitate, Lemongrass ESO, Sugar Cane, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E), *NonGMO Soy Lecithin, *Vegetable Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant Derived), Geranium ESO, Helichrysum ESO, Natapress (Honeysuckle, Radish Root Ferment, Aspen Bark)
*Certified Organic, Vegan, Non GMO, Gluten Free and Alcohol, NO Parabens or Phthalates or Petrochemicals
– Abyssianian Oil is light in texture, easily absorbed in the skin and is rich in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. Its properties promote skin suppleness, softness and wrinkle reduction while providing an excellent barrier to the skin.
– Apple Extract contains alpha-hydroxy acids, which refines and rejuvenates the skin. Apple Powder is best known for its moisturizing and anti-aging properties, making it perfect for dry or mature skin. It also has exceptional elastase inhibition activity, making it suitable for treatments aimed at maintaining the skin’s youthful elasticity.
– CoQ10 is powerful antioxidant with actions very similar to those of Vitamin E, it has been found to be an excellent defender against free radicals and, when used regularly over time, may help ease lines and wrinkles by building collagen.
– Glycolic Acid is derived from sugars and one of the most common AHAs. It is effective at controlling sebum production, gently regenerates and stimulates the skins natural renewal process. Fine lines are diminished and discoloration is evened out.
– *Grape Root Extract is a rich source of bioflavonoids, powerful free-radical scavengers and of oligomeric proanthocyanidins, a very potent antioxidant known to protect and support collagen.
– *Green Tea Extract a natural antioxidant in the tannin family and is rich in polyphenols, which have potent antioxidant properties. A potent antioxidant shown to neutralize free radicals generated from inflammation and sun damage.
– *Helichrysum Essential Oil is extremely respected for its skin healing properties, older sun-damaged skin and its ability to filter UV rays. The scent is very smoky and earthy.
– Hyaluronic Acid – When hyaluronic acid is applied back to the skin, it penetrates the dermis, combines with water, and promotes microcirculation and nutrient absorption. It forms an air-permeable layer to help keep the skin moist and smooth. The result is rapid skin rejuvenation, diminishing the appearance of wrinkles.
– Japanese Knotweed an excellent source of the potent antioxidant resveratrol and helps produce youthful supplies of natural collagen to help visibly repair skin’s structure.
– Lemon Extract contains alpha-hydroxy acids, which refines and rejuvenates the skin. Apple Powder is best known for its moisturizing and anti-aging properties, making it perfect for dry or mature skin. It also has exceptional elastase inhibition activity, making it suitable for treatments aimed at maintaining the skin’s youthful elasticity.
– Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5) is widely known to deliver and retain hydration (especially when syncing with Hylauranic Acid), to the skin as well as supports health collagen and elastin.
– Phytic Acid aides in protecting renewed skin tissue from free radical attacks while refining and improving skin tone.
– Phytokeratin Peptides are vegetable derived from Non GMO Corn, Non GMO Wheat and Non GMO Soy Proteins. It augments the free amino acids naturally present in the skin and synergistically works to restore cellular growth thereby promotes collagen and elastin production in the skin.
– Olive Squalene helps to boost cellular regeneration and oxygenation, is said to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and helps prevent formation of age spots.
– Rice Peptides has impressive collagen protecting properties and protects the skin from the collagen degrading effects by UV radiation and other skin irritants, thereby delaying early skin aging. In addition, Peptides competes with the bonds between dead cells at the surface of the skin. Skin renewal, hydration and smoothness are enhanced after using this peptide.
– Rooibos is well known for having large amounts of antioxidants and contain important ingredients such as alpha hydroxy acid and zinc that is just what the skin needs to remain healthily.
– Sea Kelp BioFerment is a natural kelp extract i.e. from the Atlantic Coast of North America, derived by fermentation and acts as an excellent oil-free moisturizer while driving nutrition to the skin.
Each CHIKYU product is made with purity in mind. Therefore, products are made to order and handcrafted in small increments without the use of harmful toxic agents or chemically derived preservatives. Longevity Face Cream will sustain a shelf life of no more than 3 months from the date it was made. To sustain a longer shelf life, refrigeration is recommended. Once your product is made, an expiration date will be provided. Best stored away from direct sunlight.
♻️ When finished with product, please reuse, or recycle glass bottle.
NOTE: Skincare goes beyond good products. One must also be mindful of caring for oneself as a whole. This means eating good nutritious foods, exercise, wearing SUNSCREEN, and most importantly taking time out do be kind to oneself. This means, begin each day by looking in the mirror and saying something kind to yourself along with treating your body and mind with respect. Remember, you are important! Ultimately, these actions will bring about radiance in ones life. Honor and respect yourself and through this process, others will soon follow ~
Thank you for stopping by to visit CHIKYU! Have a marvelous day!