Perk up and energize your complexion with LIQUID MOISTURE, an extremely concentrated, luxurious blend of some of natures most exotic vitamin rich living oils from plant based actives. Every drop of this gorgeous velvety serum, delivers an array of signature properties to nourish, revitalize and protect skin cells. This concentrated cocktail of supreme oils such as Baobab, Borage, Cranberry, Marula, Pomegranate, and Pumpkin, blended with intoxicating botanicals such as exquisite Jasmine Grandiflorum and beautiful sweet Neroli, is where the magic begins!
Sizes: 1oz (Full Size)
.25ml (Trial Size/Miniature)
1.5 ml (Sample)
🔷 Excellent for Balanced, Mature and Dry Skin
♦️Will Not Clog Pores
♦️Absorbs into the Skin to Slow the Aging Process and Alleviate Fine Lines
♦️Nourishes and Conditions the Skin
♦️Delivers Rich Hydration and a boost of radiance
♦️High in Antioxidants and Phytosterols
♦️Regenerates Cell Turnover and Supports Rebuilding Collagen
♦️Increases Skin’s Elasticity
♦️Guards and Minimizes damage Against Free Radical Damage
♦️Contains Natures most Luxurious Blend of Living Oils
♦️Improves Skins Texture Leaving A Smoother, Gorgeous Skin Tone.
Directions for Use: Gently shake before each use. After cleansing face, warm droplets of Liquid Moisture between fingertips and gently massage onto face and neck.
✔️Best used before bedtime so as to allow the serum to work with the body during its resting and re-cooperation state.
INGREDIENTS: Cranberry Seed Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Marula Oil, Baobab Oil, *Pumpkin Seed Oil, *Borage Oil, *Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Neroli ESO, Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute, Jasmine Flowers, Pseudocollegen
*Certified Organic, 100% Vegan, Non GMO, Gluten Free, Alcohol, Sulfate and Phthalate Free, NO Petrochemicals
✔️Persons with known NUT allergies should avoid using this product. Please check product ingredients for any known allergies before making a purchase to avoid allergic reaction. Remember, only you know your body!
– Baobab Oil contains an array of Vitamins and Phytonutrients, including Vitamins A,D and E. This oil has significant regenerating moisturizing and tone properties, and is known to restructure and soften the skin.
– Borage Oil has one of the highest content of Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), of any oil. The high GLA content helps to regenerate, firm and rejuvenate the skin’s barrier function, decreasing water loss and maintaining the skins elasticity. In addition, Borage Oil contains Linoleic Acid (helps fight loss of skin’s elasticity and dryness), Ferulic Acid (an antioxidant known to sooth damaged skin), and Ellagic Acid which supports the production of collagen, preventing its breakdown and known to regenerate cells.
– Cranberry Seed Oil contains equal rations of Omega’s 3,6 and 9 and richly endowed with nutrients impressively known to a guard against free radical damage, helping the skin to remain elastic while protecting collagen and skin tissues. In addition, it contains photo compounds which nourish and condition dry and scaly skin and aides in repairing and regenerating tissues.
– Grapeseed Oil is a light oil with contains antioxidants, vitamin E, Tocopherols, and Linoleic, an essential fatty acid. In addition, this oil is also know for its astringent qualities and is excellent for oily, acne prone skin.
– Marula Oil is high in Oleic acid and is known to improve the ability of the skin to hold moisture deep in its layers. Rich in Phytosterols, Marual Oil is excellent and known to improve the skin’s ability to retain moisture by protecting the outer layer of the skin.
– Pomegranate Seed Oil and elegant oil rich in Punicic fatty acid and is known for its ability to balance pH and condition the skin’s surface. The fatty acid is an anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial as well as cell regenerating, helping to increase elasticity of the skin and repair sun and weather damage skin. In addition, it possess a variety of Phytohormones, Phytosterols, Flavonoids and Polyphenols and Gallic Acid which rebuilds collagen and provides added thickness to the skin.
-Pumpkin Seed Oil contains high amounts of Linoleic Acid, Vitamins and Minerals, Caffeic Acid and Tocopherols (act as freed radical scavengers , protecting against oxidation and cell damage). In addition, it contains Phytosterols which provide moisturizing and protective properties to the skin
Each CHIKYU product is made with purity in mind. Therefore, our products are made to order and handcrafted in small increments without the use of harmful toxic agents or chemically derived preservatives. CHIKYU’s Liquid Moisture will sustain a shelf life of no more than 6 months from the date it was made. To sustain a longer shelf life, refrigeration is recommended. Once your product is made, an expiration date will be provided. Best stored away from direct sunlight.
WORDS OF WISDOM:
NOTE: Skincare goes beyond good products. One must also be mindful of caring for oneself as a whole. This means eating good nutritious foods, exercise, wearing SUNSCREEN, and most importantly taking time out do be kind to oneself. This means, begin each day by looking in the mirror and saying something kind about yourself and treating your body and mind with respect for you are important! Ultimately, these actions will bring about radiance in ones life. Honor and respect yourself and through this process, others will soon follow.
– Our bodies are 70% water. If we do not adequately hydrate the cells with this essential substance, cells cannot function properly. Drinking water brings nutrients to cells, removes toxins and waste and keeps the skin soft and subtle. So, you can have the greatest skincare regime in the world, but without hydrating yourself (along with practicing a healthy lifestyle), skincare products won’t make that much of a difference!
– LIMIT Sun Exposure. There is no greater joy than feeling the warmth of the sun upon our skin. Yet, it would behoove us to be mindful that early sun/UV exposure will cause premature aging. One of the most important routines one should practice is applying sunscreen before venturing outdoors. More importantly, cover up by wearing a large brimmed hat to protect your face. I can’t tell you how many times my mother would repeat this to me!
– Get plenty of rest. Your body heals itself during its resting state and getting adequate amounts of sleep does wonders for your complexion!
The information provided herein, on CHIKYU’s website, labels, and any other printed material are for educational purposes only. The statements on our website, labels and other printed material have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information provided by CHIKYU and CHIKYU’s products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.