Koshi Body Polish is a superior exfoliator formulated with the finest grains, rich butters and an array of exquisite effective ingredients. A long practiced traditional skincare regime in Japan, this sumptuously rich polish has extraordinary benefits with it’s layers of texture and comforting appeal to the skin. Koshi Body Polish delights the skin with the combination of ground rice and adzuki beans to polish the skin; while our decadent soy butter work in sync with exotic oils and other essential nutrients to penetrate the skin. Thereby locking in moisture, leaving behind a luminous, smooth and silky body.
*This Body Polish is perfect for both male and female as it has a very earthy, woodsy scent.
– Bamboo & Teak is a very “masculine” scent with a rich and luxurious aroma. It has hints of sandalwood, cedar wood, musk, floral and sweet fruit. A perfect scent for a male.
– Earl Grey is a clean, fresh, feminine and refined scent with an infusion of black tea leaves blended with bergamot and sweet soft undertones of herbs and a dash of cardamon.
– Green Tea Infusion will delight your mind and body with it’s sweet intoxicating fragrance. It’s a very crisp and complex blend capturing the fresh aroma of green tea with long lasting sweet and citrusy middle notes. Blended with Adzuki Beans, this Body Polish will have an earthy, woodsy aroma.
– Jasmine is a warm floral fragrance that is sweetly exotic, with a fruity-tea, woody undertone.
– Lavender is an evergreen woody shrub with a pleasant floral scent. It is most commonly associated with burns and healing of the skin and also has antiseptic and analgesic properties which will ease the pain of a burn and prevent infection. Works in sync with Bamboo Activated Charcoal for extra therapeutic benefits.
– Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, is an exotic and luscious scent. It captures the sweet, earthy and distinct floral scent of ylang ylang perfectly. It has top floral notes of jasmine, rose, neroli, cedar wood along with light powdery base notes.
Directions for Use: While showering, massage Body Polish onto dampened skin (do not include face and neck). Rinse off and gently rub remaining oils into the skin. Pat body dry.
INGREDIENTS: *Ground Koshi Rice, *Ground Adzuki Beans, *Coconut Oil, *Rice Bran Oil, *Non GMO Soy Butter, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf, *Colloidal Oatmeal, Australian Ivory Clay, Ginger Powder, Silk Peptides, Glycerin Soap (*Sunflower, Coconut, Palm Kernel Oil, Vegetable Glycerin),*Essential Oils
Note: Matcha Green Tea Powder is added to the “Green Tea Infusion.”
*Certified Organic, 100% Vegan, Non GMO; Contains NO Alcohol, Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates or Petrochemicals
✔️Please check product ingredients for any known allergies before making a purchase to avoid allergic reaction! Remember, only you know your body.
♻️CHIKYU PET containers are BPA Free. When finished with product, please reuse, or recycle container.
Each CHIKYU product is made with purity in mind. Therefore, our products are made to order and handcrafted in small increments without the use of harmful toxic agents or chemically derived preservatives. Koshi Body Polish will sustain a shelf life of no more than 3 months from the date it was made. Once your product is made, a expiration date will be provided.
The information provided herein and on CHIKYU’s website, labels, and any other printed material are for educational purposes only. The statements on our website, labels and other printed material have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information provided by CHIKYU and CHIKYU’s products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Thank you for stopping by to visit CHIKYU! Have a marvelous day!