Feeling sluggish and need a lift? Awaken your senses with the intoxicating aroma of freshly brewed coffee with a touch of vanilla spice. CHIKYU’s Java Maris Sal Scrub, is a scrumptious aromatic blend of dark roasted fair trade Peruvian coffee beans, exotic salts, rich butters and sumptuous oils, all fortified with essentials antioxidants and skin moisturizing properties. Once you have exfoliated with Java Maris Sal, your skin will have absorbed all the moisturizing properties contained in this scrub, therefore leaving your skin silky, polished and your entire body invigorated! The only problem is; you will be tempted to eat it because it smells so good!
NOTE: Even though Java Maris Sal Scrub has an amazing and intoxicating scent, it will not leave behind any remnants of its coffee scent on your body. Do not recommend using on the face.
Directions for Use: While showering, massage onto dampened skin (do not include face and neck). Rinse off and gently rub remaining oils into the skin. Pat body dry.
*** Pay extra attention to the elbows, hands and knees when applying the body scrub. These parts really need more pampering.
✔️Because this product contains oils, please be mindful when bathing or showering so as to prevents slips.
INGREDIENTS: * Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, *Almond Butter, *NonGMO Soy Butter, *Fair Trade Peruvian Coffee Grounds, *Finely Ground Raw Sugar, Crushed Dead Sea Salt, Crushed Himalayan Pink Salt, French Yellow Clay, *Kukui Nut Oil, *Almond Oil, *Sunflower Oil, Vanilla Bean Specks, Vanilla Oleoresin10 Fold ESO, *Cinnamon ESO, *Coffee ESO, *NonGMO Glycerin
*Certified Organic,100% Vegan, Non GMO, Gluten Free, Alcohol, Paraben, Sulfate and Phthalate Free
✔️Please check product ingredients before making a purchase to avoid allergic reaction. Those with NUT allergies should AVOID this product. Only you know your body!
– Almond Butter is rich in proteins and vitamin D and is wonderful at softening and re-conditioning dry skin.
– *Cinnamon Bark ESO is highly respected, because of the antiseptic and antimicrobial properties of the oil and has a warming and uplifting characteristic.
– *Cocoa Butter prevents drying of the skin and the development of wrinkles. Moreover it reduces degeneration of skin cells and restores skin flexibility.
– *Coconut Oil is excellent to form a barrier on the skin and absorbs quickly into the skin. It’s moisturizing properties are superior.
– *Coffee ESO is a robust oil loaded with flavonoids and antioxidants.
– Dead Sea Salt contains bromides and Iodine as well as other minerals in a dried form, such as Magnesium, Sodium, Calcium and Potassium. These minerals work together as regulators of cell activity and daily functioning, relieving muscular pain and stabilizing fluid levels in the body.
– *Fair Trade Peruvian Coffee (caffeinated), is not only robust with a tangy fruit finish, but more importantly it is an anti inflammatory and vasodilator which stimulates blood flow. As a result, it temporarily tightens up the skin and reduces the appearance of cellulite.
– French Yellow Clay is considered to be a powerful detoxifier which draws out impurities from the body while the essential minerals within the clay are released. It stimulates the circulation of blood and lymph, removes dead skin cells, and tones & strengthens connective tissues to leave skin smooth, fresh & radiant.
– *Glycerin (NonGMO) is a humectant and it assists the epidermis in retaining moisture.
– Himalayan Pink Salt is known to stimulate circulation, sooth sore muscles, and remove toxins.
– *Kukui Nut Oil is cold pressed from the fruits of Kukui Nut tree to retain high levels of natural polyunsaturated fatty acids. This light natural oil is used today in all high quality skin preparations due to its ability to quickly penetrate the skin.
– Macadamia Nut Oil l is a fantastic regenerative oil and is high in mono-unsaturated fatty acids, contains palmitoleic acid (promotes young soft skin), as well as omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids.
– * NataPres is a natural, pure based preservative made from radish root ferment filtrate with honeysuckle and aspen bark extracts.
– *Soy Butter (NonGMO), is extremely high in lecithin, sterol ins, vitamin E, omega 3 fatty acids and isoflavones. It penetrates easily into the skin which makes it an effective moisturizing agent.
– *Sunflower Oil is deeply nourishing and a wonderful skin conditioner. In addition it high has amounts of Vitamins A, B, D and E, minerals, and also has beneficial amounts of lecithin and unsaturated fatty acids.
– Vanilla Bean Specks are created from grinding vanilla bean pods after the fragrant vanilla oleoresin has been extracted. The pods are dried, ground and sifted to create a rich brown fiber perfect for use in gentle exfoliant products.
– Vanilla Oleoresin is considered a premiere sensual aphrodisiac and one of the most popular aromas in the world and is know for it’s comforting and relaxing scent. A major ingredient in many oriental perfume profiles, it can work well in creams and lotions.
Each CHIKYU product is made with purity in mind. Therefore, our products are made to order and handcrafted in small increments without the use of harmful toxic agents or chemically derived preservatives. Java Maris Sal Scrub will sustain a shelf life of no more than 3 months from the date it was made. CHIKYU does not recommend refrigeration as it will cause the sugar molecules to crystalize. Once your product is made, an expiration date will be provided.
♻️CHIKYU PET containers are BPA Free. When finished with product, please reuse, or recycle container.
The information provided herein and on CHIKYU’s website, labels, and any other printed material are for educational purposes only. The statements on our website, labels and other printed material have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information provided by CHIKYU and CHIKYU’s products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Thank you for stopping by to visit CHIKYU! Have a marvelous day!