CHIKYU Facial Cleansing Grains gently exfoliates the surface of the skin by removing impurities and unclogging pores in order to aide in promoting cell turnover, thereby improving the texture and appearance of ones skin. Unlike most cleansing grains which are limited to only grains and exfoliating agents, CHIKYU Facial Cleaning Grains are uniquely formulated to include an array of pure botanicals, grains, clays, essential oils, humectants and fruit powder extracts-all necessary in order for your skin to reap the benefits in which it demands.
NEUTRALIZE Facial Cleansing Grains is a gentle cleanser which removes surface oil and grim without compromising the skin’s barrier function. It’s nonirritating effective ingredients allow the skin to maintain a steady pH balance while also calming flareups. NEUTRALIZE contains an array of HUMENCTANTS which deposit moisture back into the skin. Other essential ingredients such as strawberry powder extract (a salicylic acid) aids in the exfoliation process by unclogging pores. While neem powder extract a powerful antibacterial herb, works as an astringent neutralizing bacteria. NEUTRALIZE will not only balance the skin tone, it will clean and tighten pores promoting vibrant healthy skin!
Directions: Wet face. Use provided spoon to retrieve Cleansing Grains. Place in palm of your hand. Using a little water, make a wet paste and spread over entire face (avoid eye area). Gently rub in a circular motion and rinse off after a few minutes. Follow with CHIKYU’s Facial Serum for Oily/Blemished Skin.
Attention: Neem Powder is very bitter so don’t be alarmed if you taste the bitter remnants of it on your lips!
✔️Recommend using no more than 2-3 times a week.
* For an added benefit when cleansing your face, you may also combine CHIKYU’s Facial Cleansing Oil and Cleansing Grains together.
** Because Cleansing Grains for Oily/Blemished Skin contains Honey Powder, it may slightly harden when exposed to moisture. If this occurs, simply loosen with wooden spoon. Close lid tightly after each use.
*** Facial Cleansing Grains may also be used as a face mask by using the same technique as you would making a wash but keep on for 15 minutes as opposed to washing off a few minutes after application.
INGREDIENTS: *Almond Meal, Multani Mitti Clay, Kaolin Facial Clay, Bentonite Clay, Strawberry Powder Extract, *Chrysanthemum Powder Extract, *Neem Powder Extract, *Oat Flour, *Ginger Root Powder, Yogurt Powder, *Grapeseed Oil, *Lavender ESO, *Lemongrass ESO
✔️Please check product ingredients for any known allergies before making a purchase to avoid allergic reaction! Remember, only you know your body! Those with NUT allergies should avoid this product.
Certified Organic, Contains No GMO’s, Alcohol, Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates or Petrochemicals
❗️This product is not Vegan
– Bentonite Clay has been traditionally used to assist in mineral deficiencies. When applied to the skin, it leaves the skin extremely soft.
– *Chrysanthemum is known for its anti-inflammatory properties and is a natural astringent and skin revitalizer.
– *Ginger Root Powder Extract is regarded for its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It is also known to sooth and calm irritated skin.
-*Grapeseed Oil is a light oil with contains antioxidants, vitamin E, Tocopherols, and Linoleic, an essential fatty acid. In addition, this oil is also know for its astringent qualities and is good for oily, acne prone skin.
– Honey Powder is a humectant, having the ability to attract and retain moisture, and to increase the amount of moisture in the skin without making it oily; hence, it can be used as a skin softener and in anti-aging products.
– Kaolin Clay is a soft and gentle clay which is naturally absorbent.
– *Lavender is the essential oil most commonly associated with burns and healing of the skin. It also has antiseptic and analgesic properties which will ease the pain of a burn and prevent infection. It also has cytophylactic properties which promotes rapid healing and helps to reduce scarring.
– *Lemongrass ESO is known for its invigorating and antiseptic properties. It also know to be excellent in helping to fight acne and oily skin.
– Multani Mitti Clay is said to make your skin radiant and appealing by getting rid of blemishes and acne scars. On the other hand, it also hydrates the skin, clears up black heads and whiteheads, and flushes out toxins. Deep cleansing with Multani Mitti helps to remove impurities and dead skin cells, allowing the skin to breathe and absorb moisturizing cream more easily into the skin, leaving you feeling glowing and refreshed
– *Neem Powder Extract has been widely reputed for its antiseptic and dermatological properties. It is rich in fatty acids and glycerides and together with its healing properties. Neem has been used for centuries in traditional Indian Medicine to aid in the healing of topical skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, rashes, burns and acne.
– Strawberry Powder Extract provides protection to the skin while it also soothes and acts as a wonderful toner reducing the appearance of pores.
— Yogurt Powder contains lactic acid, which not only hydrates but encourages cell turnover resulting in healthy radiant skin.
Each CHIKYU product is made with purity in mind. Therefore, our products are made to order and handcrafted in small increments without the use of harmful toxic agents or chemically derived preservatives. CHIKYU Facial Cleansing Grains will sustain a shelf life of no more than 3 months from the date it was made. Once your product is made, an expiration date will be provided.
♻️CHIKYU PET containers are BPA Free. When finished with product, please reuse, or recycle container.
The information provided herein, on CHIKYU’s website, labels, and any other printed material are for educational purposes only. The statements on our website, labels and other printed material have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information provided by CHIKYU and CHIKYU’s products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Thank you for Stopping by to visit CHIKYU! Have a marvelous day!