Boost your skins luminosity and hydration with Divinity Face Cream. A super light, fast absorbing decadent cream, with a propriety blend of active, natural ingredients to nourish, moisturize and invigorate your skin. This premium hydrating face cream is delicate, yet compacted with high concentrates of vitamin C, plant peptides, sumptuous botanicals, fruit enzymes and an array of essential vitamins to improve the elasticity of the skin, appearance and boost the skin’s natural recovery process. Divinity is a lovely cream offering cell turnover as well as hydration without the oily residue and restores vitality so the skin can function in a balanced manner.
Sizes: 30ml/1oz (Full Size)
7.4ml/.25oz (Trial/Miniature Size)
🔷 Excellent for Parched/Mature Skin.
🔷 Excellent for both nighttime and daytime use.
Directions: After washing and toning, smooth a small amount of Face Cream (a little goes a long way), over face.
Ingredients: *Aloe Hydrosol, *Rose Hydrosol, *Hibiscus Hydrosol, *Rose Hip Oil, *Meadowfoam Oil, *Kiwi Seed Extract, *Bilberry Fruit Extract, *Sugarcane Extract, *Pomegranate Oil, *Maple Sugar Extract, *Orange Peel Extract, *Cranberry Fruit Extract, *Carrot Seed Oil, *Lemon Peel Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), *Coconut Oil, *Neem Seed Oil, *Rosemary Leaf Extract, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), CoQ10, Hyaluronic Acid, Beta Carotene (Pro Vitamin A), Alpha Lipoic Acid, DMAE, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5), Phytokeratin Peptides, Silk Amino Peptides, Pseduocollagen, *NonGMO Vegetable Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, *Liquid Lecithin (NonGMO Soy Beans), NataPres (Radish Root, Honeysuckle Extract, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, *Rose Geranium ESO
✔️Please check product ingredients for any known allergies before making a purchase to avoid allergic reaction. Remember, only you know your body!
*Certified Organic, Contains NO GMO’s, Gluten, Alcohol, Parabens or Petrochemicals
❗️This product is not Vegan
💡 NOTE: Regardless of your skin type, using daily moisturizer, drinking lots of water and practicing year-round sun protection are vital to maintaining healthy, glowing skin. With adequate hydration and the use of a broad-spectrum sunscreen, your skin has the advantage of protecting itself from free radicals and harmful ultraviolet radiation that cause skin damage, discoloration, premature wrinkles and even skin cancer. Over time, a careful and consistent skin care routine can gradually improve the overall health and appearance of the skin.
Patience is the key with natural skin brightener alternatives. Nature’s alternatives can rival hydroquinone and results will come, but they take dedication and diligence. DNA will always play a factor and once the damage has already occurred, the skin can regress and reproduce the signs of hyperpigmentation. To overcome hyperpigmentation naturally, it is imperative to maintain a strict skin care routine that incorporates these natural skin-lighteners.
Due to the nature and many causes of hyperpigmentation, the condition cannot always be prevented. However, when it is caused by UV exposure, it absolutely can be avoided. Protecting the skin from UV rays with SPF products will reduce the appearance of dark spots caused by sun exposure. It is essential to use sun protection in your daily skin care routine for a number of reasons and avoidance against unwanted hyperpigmentation is certainly one of them. The good news is that you really can lighten up—the natural way!
– Alpha Lipoic Acid is a naturally occurring compound produced in the body and synthesized by both plants and animals. This antioxidant is vital to cellular energy production, and helps to neutralize the damage caused by free radicals.
– Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C) is known to increase fibroblast activity in order to jump-start sluggish collagen, elastin and glycosaminoglycan production.
– Beta Carotene (Pro Vitamin A) is an antioxidant containing free radical fighting capabilities thus protecting the skin from premature aging.
– Cranberry Extract is loaded with antioxidants which help to fight against aging by protecting the skin from free radical damage
– *Hibiscus Hydrosol exhibits great antioxidants and is known help improve skins elasticity and firmness.
– Hyaluronic Acid helps draw moisture to the skin for general hydration. The introduction of a low-weight hyaluronic acid allows hydration to penetrate deeper and more quickly in order to aid in improving elasticity.
– *Kiwi Seed Oil contains high concentration of ALA (Alpha Linolenic Acid) which helps to maintain moisture in the skin
– Niaciamide (Vitamin B3) takes a multifunctional approach to hydration by addressing several aspects of dryness and dehydration simultaneously. By dramatically boosting fatty acids and has been shown to have an overwhelmingly positive impact on barrier function. Moreover, niaciamide works by preventing the transfer of melanin to keratinocytes (the cells in the outermost layer of the skin) therefore helping to decrease hyperpigmentation
– Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5) is widely known to deliver and retain hydration (especially when syncing with Hylauranic Acid), to the skin as well as supports health collagen and elastin.
– Phytokeratin Peptides are vegetable derived from Non GMO Corn, Non GMO Wheat and Non GMO Soy Proteins. It augments the free amino acids naturally present in the skin and synergistically works to restore cellular growth thereby promotes collagen and elastin production in the skin.
– Pomegranates are one of mankind’s oldest medicinal ingredients and contain powerful antioxidants with a combination of estrogenic and nonestrogenic properties. The Greek physician Hippocrates used the fruit to soothe eye irritations. New research shows that pomegranate may be one of the most potent natural wrinkle fighters. This amazing fruit also is a natural humectant that traps moisture and is loaded with polyphenols, which are powerful antioxidants that stabilize free radicals.
– Pseduocollagen a plant based yeast collagen which supports prematurely aged skin and skin which have lost structure and elasticity by assisting in reducing the appearance of fine lines.
– Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) is an antioxidant essential to the maintenance and repair of epithelial tissue. Stimulates new skin cells and inhibits the body’s natural enzymes that break down collagen.
– Rice Peptides has impressive collagen protecting properties and protects the skin from the collagen degrading effects by UV radiation and other skin irritants, thereby delaying early skin aging. Rice has a very long and valuable tradition in the Asian culture.
– *Rose Hip Oil It is high in vitamin C as well as 32 other minerals and vitamins such as beta carotene, bioflavinoids, calcium, citrates, citric acid, iron malates, malic acid, niacin, phosphorus and vitamins A, B1, B2, E, K. It promotes healthy and vitality to the skin.
– Silk Amino Peptides contains 18 different amino acids and all have a chemical composition that is very close to that of human skin making them a wonderful source of nourishment and maintenance. In addition, Silk Amino Peptides are known to restore and maintain the skins youthful appearance by regulating cell activity.
Each CHIKYU product is made with purity in mind. Therefore, products are made to order and handcrafted in small increments without the use of harmful toxic agents or chemically derived preservatives. Divinity Face Cream will sustain a shelf life of no more than 4 months from the date it was made. To sustain a longer shelf life, refrigeration is recommended. Once your product is made, an expiration date will be provided. Best stored away from direct sunlight.
♻️ When finished with product, please reuse, or recycle glass bottle.
The information provided herein, on CHIKYU’s website, labels, and any other printed material are for educational purposes only. The statements on our website, labels and other printed material have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information provided by CHIKYU and CHIKYU’s products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Thank you for stopping by to visit CHIKYU! Have a beautiful day!