For centuries in Japan, the practice of detoxifying the body of impurities with Bamboo Activated Charcoal has been regarded as one of the premier ways to restore balance to the entire body. Bamboo Activated Charcoal is known to be quickly penetrate beneath the surface of the skin, adsorbing (not absorbing), impurities and toxins leaving behind healthier, glowing skin.
Unlike many Charcoal Activated Soaps on the market today, Chikyu’s Whipped Body Soap with Bamboo Activated Charcoal is unique in that it has countless therapeutic benefits aiding in the restoration and cleansing of the skin, leaving behind a body that is incredibly soft and moisturized. Our Bamboo Activated Charcoal Body Soap is loaded with rich minerals and contains distinctive blends of creamy butters, luxurious Jojoba Oil, bamboo silk, premium Bamboo Activated Charcoal along with a hint of scented oils of your choice. The kaleidoscope of essential ingredients work in sync to restore the natural balance of the body, leaving your skin extra silky soft, and feeling as though you’ve just stepped out of a spa!
Size: 8oz (Full Size)
1 oz (Sample Size)
Directions for Use: Place a liberal amount of Soap onto a wet loofa and lather onto your body when bathing/showering.
INGREDIENTS: Bath Butter, *Shea Butter, *NonGMO Soy Butter, *Jojoba Oil, Bamboo Activated Charcoal, Bamboo Silk, Essential ESO and Scented Oils
*Organic, 100% Vegan and Alcohol Free, Contains NO GMO’s, Dyes, Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates or Petrochemicals
✔️Please check product ingredients before making a purchase to avoid allergic reaction. Only you know your body!
Note: Because CHIKYU refrains from using harmful agents e.g., paragons, sulfates,etc., of any kind, our Whipped Soap will not produce suds but rather lightly foam.
– Bamboo & Teak is a very “masculine” scent with a rich and luxurious aroma. It has hints of sandalwood, cedar wood, musk, floral and sweet fruit. A perfect scent for a male.
– Earl Grey is a clean, fresh, feminine and refined scent with an infusion of black tea leaves blended with bergamot and sweet soft undertones of herbs and a dash of cardamon.
– Green Tea Infusion will delight your mind and body with it’s sweet intoxicating fragrance. It’s a very crisp and complex blend capturing the fresh aroma of green tea with long lasting sweet and citrusy middle notes.
– Jasmine is a warm floral fragrance that is sweetly exotic, with a fruity-tea, woody undertone.
– Lavender is an evergreen woody shrub with a pleasant floral scent. It is most commonly associated with burns and healing of the skin and also has antiseptic and analgesic properties which will ease the pain of a burn and prevent infection. Works in sync with Bamboo Activated Charcoal for extra therapeutic benefits.
– Ylang Ylang is a truly exotic and luscious scent! It is a sweet, earthy and soft floral scent.
Some of the widely known BENEFITS to using Bamboo Active Charcoal Whipped Body Soap are as follows:
Widely known to aide in treating acne, eczema, psoriasis, dry skin and other ailments ;
Ideal for those who have sensitive skin;
Will adsorb (not absorb), toxins trapped beneath the surface of the skin freeing pores to breath;
Bamboo Activated Charcoal has the ability to adsorb (not absorb), many times its own weight and the ability to attract other substances to its surface and hold them there;
Allows skin to breath while gently detoxifying the body;
Helps reduce body odor (especially beneficial for athletics);
Retains moisture leaving the body luminous, conditioned and ultra smooth.
Will NOT stain your skin.
Each CHIKYU product is made with purity in mind. Therefore, our products are made to order and handcrafted in small increments without the use of harmful toxic agents or chemically derived preservatives. CHIKYU Whipped Body Soap will sustain a shelf life of no more than 4 months from the date it was made. Once your product is made, an expiration date will be provided.
♻️CHIKYU PET containers are BPA Free. When finished with product, please reuse, or recycle container.
The information provided here and on CHIKYU’s website, labels, and any other printed material are for educational purposes only. The statements on our website, labels and other printed material have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information provided by CHIKYU and CHIKYU’s products are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Thank you for stopping by CHIKYU! Have a beautiful day!